UPDATE: ATL NOT MATCHING; LETS ALL LAUGH AT THE KNICKS, 4 YEARS 71 MILLION TIM HARDAWAY JR

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Doubt it but before I speak let me see @AVXL 's take on this. I don't wanna speak and get called out for speaking out of turn. Their new GM did say they are not rebuilding but I doubt Hardaway is worth this much to the Hawks.

The new GM isn't saying the word "rebuild" but that's what this is. He doesn't want a Sixers type rebuild where you're just awful, he wants to look like how GS did before they started making the playoffs where they weren't awful and right outside of making the playoffs. So he's trying to balance both but this is definitely NOT a playoff team

I don't see THJR being brought back at that price unless we can get rid of WOAT and that's gonna be hard based on his contract and lack of production

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
so how come you worry about every move lebron james make and stan every move kobe makes? you are jewish fakkit with a terrorist beard, fukk outta here, you are the guest in this room

THIS IS A SPORTS FORUM U DUMB FRUITCUP

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love

"6 steps forward. 1/2 dozen backward." Type shyt.

At some point the Knicks fans are all gonna put their money together and buy the team from Dolan and then run the organization themselves :russ:
The clones will be out there firing coaches a d trading players from the stands :laff:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You account for inflation it isn't too far off in terms of matching his dad's career earnings.
I gave Tim Sr. the benefit of only factoring in his career earnings with the last year he played (2003), which really stacks the deck against Tim Jr. because it cuts the inflation that went on when Tim Sr. was getting his real contracts in the early and mid 90s.

47.1 million 2003 dollars = 62.6 million in 2017 dollars
47.1 million 1997 dollars = 71.8 million in 2017 dollars

Just giving perspective when people cry about player salaries, inflation is a motherfukker.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The new GM isn't saying the word "rebuild" but that's what this is. He doesn't want a Sixers type rebuild where you're just awful, he wants to look like how GS did before they started making the playoffs where they weren't awful and right outside of making the playoffs. So he's trying to balance both but this is definitely NOT a playoff team

I don't see THJR being brought back at that price unless we can get rid of WOAT and that's gonna be hard based on his contract and lack of production
Bazemore?

Either way what the Sixers didn't wasn't a typical rebuild so you can't really look at them and say you're not rebuilding just because you're not doing what they did. But I'll still give the Sixers some props tho. I like their young talents right now

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Bazemore?

Either way what the Sixers didn't wasn't a typical rebuild so you can't really look at them and say you're not rebuilding just because you're not doing what they did. But I'll still give the Sixers some props tho. I like their young talents right now

Yea you're right, but I think the bigger point is don't expect a team that's only gonna win 15-20 games next yr. Schlenk wants a competitive product even if it isn't playoff caliber next yr

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Has he surpassed his pops who was ways better in career earnings off this one contract

If so :picard:

Don't know if this has been posted, but I was just told

Tim Hardaway SR in his 14 years made 47 million over his entire career

Tim Hardaway JR will make 71 million in the next 4 year.

I don't know if I should be proud or Meh, you supposed to surpass your elders

:dame: It ain't hard to tell that you guys are not from Harlem.

:dame:

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
I can't front, this shyt is kinda heartbreaking.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I Don't Like This Deal AT ALL But It's Obvious Someone Liked Tim And Phil Didn't So Now That Phils Gone They're Tryna Get Him Back, I Dunno Why People Can't Grasp That Idea

Anyway I Hope Atlanta Matches They Can Keep Him