upcoming gaming drought early 2021

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
The fact so many people have wrapped up Cyberpunk already -- side missions & all -- is mindblowing to me. Everyone's circumstances are different, but I've had it since day one and haven't even finished the first major mission or Act 1. My job + family keeps me so preoccupied that these sort of games consistently last me 3+ months.

I honest to god don't know how people with jobs are beating 50+ hour games in like a week or so.

Brehs sound like those YouTubers who beat Valhalla in a week and complained it’s too long

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I just wish these dudes would put out 60fps ps5 patches for FF7 and TLOU2 :francis:

That would hold me over for a while. I really want to replay both of them. Just waiting for a patch.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The release list for the PS5 is looking trash. Didn’t bother looking at the Xbox one but it’s gotta be worse.
We have Game Pass. Endless buffet. Between that and Games With Gold, I have a retarded backlog for whenever Destiny slows down late season. Or, if I played more. There's new stuff on there every week or two.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I got a switch and a dreamcast to have more new games to try.

because I am basically done with the ps4 at this point except to clean up some achievements

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rumors are they are showing Elden Ring footage at Taipei game show

You didn’t hear it form me though :sas2:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
It's impossible to be a gaming drought I could not buy another game for 5 years and still have stuff in my back catalogue.

It's only a drought for broke boys and people like Ps5 who spends more time talking about games than actually playing them
It’s impossible to be in a drought in any form of entertainment in 2021. Whether thats games, music, tv or movies.

there are way too many Options easily accessible