upcoming gaming drought early 2021

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact so many people have wrapped up Cyberpunk already -- side missions & all -- is mindblowing to me. Everyone's circumstances are different, but I've had it since day one and haven't even finished the first major mission or Act 1. My job + family keeps me so preoccupied that these sort of games consistently last me 3+ months.

Shyt still blows my mind, I remember dudes wrapping up RDR2 quick, ever since I started career work blitzing games is over for me, I'll complete a game eventually :pachaha:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact so many people have wrapped up Cyberpunk already -- side missions & all -- is mindblowing to me. Everyone's circumstances are different, but I've had it since day one and haven't even finished the first major mission or Act 1. My job + family keeps me so preoccupied that these sort of games consistently last me 3+ months.

I bounced right off of it :mjlol: I'm on PC with it but I'll try again when they put the next gen version out with hopefully fixes. I was already gonna be in my backlog through the holidays tho. I just got an early start

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

i got 50 hours in it so far, i got about 20 more to go i figure so i'll be done by the end of the month. This is a big game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I told yall it was gonna be dry out here In January :sas2:

Not only are there no new games ain’t even no anounce4ments or teasers of new games

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
It’s usually slow from January - March.

I’m personally enjoying all the JRPG’s that I didn’t play since I didn’t own a PS4 on my PS5.