Backlog:

DMC V
TLOU 2
Hitman 3
Like A Dragon
Control
Battlefield 1
Ghost of Tsushima

Y'all listen... I got a backlog worth of games probably for the next 2 yrs if you're just talking about PS4 games. I just ordered Judgment for $15. I can transfer all those games over to PS5 (whenever I get one).

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of y’all think just because there’s nothing you like that’s dropping means there’s some drought or whatever :mjlol:

plenty of games coming out until “the big” titles drop:francis:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
nikka i've been wondering this for ages:mindblown:

Now during covid sure i can believe it but before travel to work come home, work outs, dates,tv shows, other hobbies how the hell folks beating a 90hr game in a week:rudy:

Smh but whatever cant judge i guess

It took two months to beat assassin's creed valhalla

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Right, I’m interested in persona strikers but I’m well aware it ain’t a feast. From January to May ain’t no real piff dropping, yall can go on about backlogs all you want but that don’t stop the drought.

Thats like if there was a literal drought and you had cases of Dasani in the basement. Just cause you got some room temp water don’t mean it ain’t dry outside.

1st quarter is supposed to be non-stop fire dropping. Summer is when it typically slows down and it starts back up sometime in the fall. At this rate its gonna be a dry year if games ain’t even dropping in the first half of the year

I think Ratchet drops in May or June; Psychonauts 2 in July, Horizon and Starfield might drop in the fall or will be '21 release.

Lowkey, folks is sleeping on Atomic Heart

This might be most anticipated game, hopefully this drops in the summer or September.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s obvious the games dropping don’t interest you but for nikkas like me there’s at least one game coming out each month until April when the bigger titles drop. Like I said what drought

I was honestly asking what games you’re looking forward to.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was honestly asking what games you’re looking forward to.
Persona I got that preordered for early play

Mario I already paid for

Bravely Default but I might not cop just yet

Destiny’s new season drops tomorrow I’ll definitely be playing that

Ys 9 already copped just haven’t played it yet

Monster Hunter end of March

that’s enough to keep me occupied for months and you already know it’s popping off in April

I’m not making the claim if you or anyone else isn’t interested in the games I listed don’t know shyt, all I’m saying is if you like jrpgs and whatnot there’s plenty gaming to do

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Finished control last night booted up greed fall and immediately turned it off. shyt looked like basura and the gameplay felt stiff and out dated.

I tried that and didnt make it past the prolouge. Indie studio or not, it's 2021. I can't rock with those controls and graphics. :huhldup: