upcoming gaming drought early 2021

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
The fact so many people have wrapped up Cyberpunk already -- side missions & all -- is mindblowing to me. Everyone's circumstances are different, but I've had it since day one and haven't even finished the first major mission or Act 1. My job + family keeps me so preoccupied that these sort of games consistently last me 3+ months.
I'm on Act 2 but mainly doing side stuff in small bursts and enjoying it a lot, I can't rush through games like this and skyrim its not enjoyable to me that way.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
The fact so many people have wrapped up Cyberpunk already -- side missions & all -- is mindblowing to me. Everyone's circumstances are different, but I've had it since day one and haven't even finished the first major mission or Act 1. My job + family keeps me so preoccupied that these sort of games consistently last me 3+ months.

I honest to god don't know how people with jobs are beating 50+ hour games in like a week or so.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
I'm currently playing 13 Sentinels,Persona 5R,Crash 4, and just copped Ghost of Tsushima for PS5 while on Series X I got wasteland 3,DQIXS,Neoverse,Haven, Gears 5 Hivebusters(I should be rapping this up) and Amazon delivered Assassins Creed Valhalla today.

Like I said, drought for WHO? :coffee:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The release list for the PS5 is looking trash. Didn’t bother looking at the Xbox one but it’s gotta be worse.

Daps
I honest to god don't know how people with jobs are beating 50+ hour games in like a week or so.
idk how anyone can be in a drought...at least w/ the ps5 and the flow of life and a job
I've been playing non stop since I've gotten it
PS4 backlog looks and runs amazing on it and I'm switching between multiple next gen games
I actually get overwhelmed trying to figure out what to play and end up staring at my tv undecisive

Last edited:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps

nikka i've been wondering this for ages:mindblown:

Now during covid sure i can believe it but before travel to work come home, work outs, dates,tv shows, other hobbies how the hell folks beating a 90hr game in a week:rudy:

Smh but whatever cant judge i guess

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
U would be surprised.....and even if u were in college:duck: come on to get decent grades in college u cant study like in h.s trust me i know:lolbron:

And especially if you major in stem. Then you have to be on your shyt everyday to stay on top of it. Not to mention working in college now is kind of important since tuition is so stupidly expensive.