Upcoming DVD/Bluray/R5 releases: The Coli Edition

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
this might could possibly be up there in the wackest films of all times list.

after youre done watching i guarantee youll be asking yourself the same shyt i did.
i actually liked the movie

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Aye, what's the new way to eat in here? I remember the secret thread/group used to be, but I ain't checked in a min and now things have changed. Also, where's tr2k?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Really breh it’s that bad American assassin :lupe:

Trash breh, i made it an hour in and stopped after dude climbed an condo like Spiderman to the top floor and killed everyone on it :beli::gucci:

Keep in mind, this dude is a regular guy who just took MMA classes and went to the shooting range a lot. Somehow he's better than the majority of CIA agents. shyt is unbelievable

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Trash breh, i made it an hour in and stopped after dude climbed an condo like Spiderman to the top floor and killed everyone on it :beli::gucci:

Keep in mind, this dude is a regular guy who just took MMA classes and went to the shooting range a lot. Somehow he's better than the majority of CIA agents. shyt is unbelievable

Damnit :snoop:
At least I like him in both maze runner movies
Last one out in Jan 2018

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

movie was a complete waste of a Michael Keaton.
:beli:

plus the whole story was retarded.
im still tryna figure out why the shyt was even called American Assassin.
:francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Really breh it’s that bad American assassin :lupe:
the movie is more of an experience, espionage type shiet, besides the opening bodies aint dropping everywhere, still its a pretty solid matinee movie, if you liked Michael Keaton in Spotlight and Homecoming, you will enjoy him in this movie. some shiet is obvious, you can see a mile away like a turn of a certain character

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Shyt was stupid, they should have made him an ex-soldier or field agent of some kind that got dragged back into the game.