Upcoming DVD/Bluray/R5 releases: The Coli Edition

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Justice league Korean hdrip is out. Hardcoded subtitles are on it but all the way up to 1080p is available
Oh, now you don't care no more

Oh, yeah, in a related subject, the escape pod they gave the black guy in star wars so he wouldn't die, some bullsheit

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Oh, now you don't care no more

Oh, yeah, in a related subject, the escape pod they gave the black guy in star wars so he wouldn't die, some bullsheit
Did i say I was gonna watch it? This thread is to inform ppl and that's wat i did. Oh and heads up to whoever downloads it because I'm hearing the audio isn't good. Makes a bunch of noise every 5min and then fixes itself. Does it throughout

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Did i say I was gonna watch it? This thread is to inform ppl and that's wat i did. Oh and heads up to whoever downloads it because I'm hearing the audio isn't good. Makes a bunch of noise every 5min and then fixes itself. Does it throughout

Not every 5 mins. watched it earlier today and it made that noise about 5 or 6 times and it lasts for about 5/6 secs each time.
Not a show stopper by any means.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Not every 5 mins. watched it earlier today and it made that noise about 5 or 6 times and it lasts for about 5/6 secs each time.
Not a show stopper by any means.
Somebody will make a proper of it (might even sync the TS audio with it) so ppl can just wait. Movie already a struggle might as well watch it in its best quality

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
that Killing Sacred Deers shyt is out. yall probably know that.
i need that Marshal joint and Lady Bird tho.