Upcoming DVD/Bluray/R5 releases: The Coli Edition

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
enough is enough, tr2k used to post movies with Chinese characters. now y'all too good for them. The only things that used to matter is was it free? was it dvd quality? That's it. Next person who complains about it, gets put on ignore. You will be the first person in 17 year between here and :hamster:that i ever put on ignore, which means I've put up with a lot. This is your final warning.

So, without futher ado......

daemonova

Daps
in a related subject, somehow I missed girl trip, GOOD!!! 4K aint Jada Pinkett Smith's friend, damn, when the milk goes bad, it really goes

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Whaaaa? :ohhh:

Can you break down this new tech?
I don't know the specifics, but in general it kind of goes like this, every screener that studios send out have some sort of code embedded in them that's unique to every individual copy of the screener. When a screener gets leaked, the studio can take that video file and look for the code. That code tells them which copy of the screener the leak came from. The studio knows who they sent every screener to. So for example, if Star Wars gets leaked, the studio can look for the code and see that it came from the copy that they sent to Movie Critic X. Then that studio can ban Movie Critic X from ever getting any one of their screeners again. Every other movie studio will probably ban him too. So this dude losses his job from 1 leaked screener.

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
The mountain between us is out, by y'all astronomical standards.

Last edited:

daemonova

Daps
flatliners 2017 is out, once again by y'all standards. I assume Nina Dobrev is playing Julia Roberts character and seeing Kiefer Sutherland is a producer and a dirtbag, I assume Ellen Page is playing his character

daemonova

Daps
flatliners 2017 is out, once again by y'all standards. I assume Nina Dobrev is playing Julia Roberts character and seeing Kiefer Sutherland is a producer and a dirtbag, I assume Ellen Page is playing his character

saw the flatliners, they did the two lead thing which if you saw Michael Bay's Nightmare on Elm Street, you know how that ends. Ellen page seduced the Billy Baldwin character type and I believed her. They turned Oliver Platts character into a girl as well and then mixed her story line with Kevin Bacon's because Oliver Platts' character never flatlined. The setting was modern, perhaps post modern the lab they was using was clean as shiet for a backup. This movie is also darker than the first movie. Overall, its a nice matinee, they movie falls apart when they have to wrap it