Upcoming DVD/Bluray/R5 releases: The Coli Edition

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Fukk does it matter so some Chinese characters pop on your screen, so, it's free, you that proud wait for the DVD to come out, when I update this thread, assume rocketman got it.

By the way emoji movie out, not interested
fukk did u at me for? im just letting ppl know the fukking specifics just in case they would rather wait for a better copy. All u do is post wats out. No matter if its out of sync or edited or nothing

morris

Superstar
Daps
I thought HD 720p or better version of The Dark Tower would be out by now

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
fukk did u at me for? im just letting ppl know the fukking specifics just in case they would rather wait for a better copy. All u do is post wats out. No matter if its out of sync or edited or nothing
I remember none my sheit being out of sync, you tripping over subtitles, they know the risks, if it came out in the theaters, of course it's edited

daemonova

Daps
is dark tower really as bad as they say, (I think you know what that means)

meanwhile, an 1986 adaptation of 8 million ways to die has popped up. The Book was written by Lawrence Block, and its in a series of book called the Matthew Scudder series. Walk among the tombstone starring Liam Nesson came out a few years ago. And while I was satiisfied by the movie (even though they changed the ending), I could see how other people wouldn't warm up to it.
Enjoy, here is a trailer

morris

Superstar
Daps
is dark tower really as bad as they say, (I think you know what that means)

meanwhile, an 1986 adaptation of 8 million ways to die has popped up. The Book was written by Lawrence Block, and its in a series of book called the Matthew Scudder series. Walk among the tombstone starring Liam Nesson came out a few years ago. And while I was satiisfied by the movie (even though they changed the ending), I could see how other people wouldn't warm up to it.
Enjoy, here is a trailer

I thought it was very good, but then again, I never read the series. but it was good for the condensed version and way better than most SK TV series

daemonova

Daps
Golden Child 1080p is out, FYi, and it has aged very well. Got a beast ass white girl pretending to be asian, Tywin Lannister is the villian, and other special effects that you have to see to believe, like that chick in the cage.
6pkdf.jpg
In the Eddie Murphy film "The Golden Child," the titular Tibetan boy was actually played by a six-year-old girl named Jasmine Reate. She's 38 now