Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Promote Mosley as coach. I’m sure they are out there. He has lost 6 consecutive first round series and 7 out of 9 as Mavs coach. How much longer should the organization live off of 2011?

Were those post championship teams expected to win?

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut up. They've been playing Luka-ball since he came in the league. Let's not rewrite history

Now he has no help.........just a week ago Dallas was gonna sweep them, now he has no help

Put Luka on the Clippers are ya would be bytching about the same shyt.

You clowns are so predictable
You realize both can be true right? Nuance, know what that is? Luka wouldn't have to play this style of basketball if there were other competent ballhandlers/playmakers on the team. Again, you can't objectively watch a mavs game and think Luka has a solid squad around him, he doesn't. He's dragged them thus far but many others wouldn't make the playoffs with that squad. You're a casual.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Wow we’re playing the Trae has better teammates than Luka card? :mjlol: Nah breh how bout Trae is a better playoff performer than Luka and is more of a winning player, how bout that?

And BTW, where was was this when Trae had absolute garbage around him his first 2 seasons? Not to mention that Trae and Luka were both on 5 seeds in what were supposed to be even matchups. Brother Luka couldn’t even win a home game
Eh , Trae wouldn’t have beat this Clips team. If you think otherwise , you’re delusional .

But again Trae did what he was supposed to do . And Kudos to him . This Luka shyt needs to stop.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
All jokes aside, this prolly the best chance capset gon ever get to make it to the finals. Beating the Nets would be another Raptors like run for peg leg. I’d rather see a hilarious choke but can’t even fake.

:francis: Two scenarios I can’t stand

I’ll take peg leg winning another chip over harden and the nets :pacspit:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
All jokes aside, this prolly the best chance capset gon ever get to make it to the finals. Beating the Nets would be another Raptors like run for peg leg. I’d rather see a hilarious choke but can’t even fake.

It would be a better run. Raps beat a team decimated by injury. :hubie:

It was a miracle Curry kept them alive as long as he did.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:francis: Two scenarios I can’t stand

I’ll take peg leg winning another chip over harden and the nets :pacspit:

I want the Suns to win. Every time I seen a title defending Lakers team lose in the playoffs the winner of that series win the title. fukk it, would be a fun story….:manny:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It would be a better run. Raps beat a team decimated by injury. :hubie:

It was a miracle Curry kept them alive as long as he did.

It would definitely stamp him. Obviously I don’t wanna see my opps win but looking at the field they have a great chance. But harden in the finals :hula:geornfnrkegueh papjdbdjwul in finals :ld: