• Total voters

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
:dwillhuh:

Everyone outside of Atlanta had the Knicks in 6. There was none of this “it’s just the Knicks” talk prior to the series starting

Trae’s stats speak for themselves, he’s averaging 30 & 10 in his first playoffs. Trae also ain’t blow a 3-2 series lead either :mjpls:

Y’all’s excuses for Luka are ridiculous:mjlol:
The fukk that gotta do with anything?:mjlol:

Since when has hearsay and predictions meant that a team was actually up to snuff?

I'm done with you Georgia nikkas:hhh:. Why would I care about kats from a state that hasn't won shyt since Clinton was president:hhh:?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
You don’t want a New York based team to win it? :dwillhuh:

nah :manny:

They’re not from here originally :manny:

the d’lo nets were fun underdogs tho

it’s like most laker stans don’t want the clippers to win it all

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Ty Lue having faith in Kennard and Mann in such a high pressure game and the both of them delivering is a hell of a moment and refreshing brehs:mjcry: If they're both really activated then our depth is going to be sick moving forward. Ty waited a game too late to make adjustments but better late than never and he coached his ass off in this series. Kawhi was pheomonal in these last two games. PG didn't shoot good in this game but still had a solid productive series. Morris finally hitting shots. Lets see what we can do to Utah. I'm confident.

FooFighters

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ty Lue having faith in Kennard and Mann in such a high pressure game and the both of them delivering is a hell of a moment and refreshing brehs:mjcry: If they're both really activated then our depth is going to be sick moving forward. Ty waited a game too late to make adjustments but better late than never and he coached his ass off in this series. Kawhi was pheomonal in these last two games. PG didn't shoot good in this game but still had a solid productive series. Morris finally hitting shots. Lets see what we can do to Utah. I'm confident.
I'm nervous as fukk.

Daps
I'm nervous as fukk.

It’s really nothing to be nervous about

Gobert is another soft Oaf like Porzingis...accept you don’t have to account for him on offense. I’m pretty sure Lue will stick with Batum in the starting lineup to play him off the court. Donovan is a nice player but by no stretch the puzzle Luka is. Bev will get burned but he’ll also do some good on occasion with him.

This team has been through hell & back against a generational talent with everyone contributing.

Utah is...Utah :yeshrug: