• Mavs in 7

Votes: 20 10.0%

• Total voters

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I want the Suns to win. Every time I seen a title defending Lakers team lose in the playoffs the winner of that series win the title. fukk it, would be a fun story….:manny:

If the Suns and Nets meet in the finals. :wow:

Nash and D'Antoni vs. their old team. :wow:

CP3 first finals appearance:wow:

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:francis: Two scenarios I can’t stand

I’ll take peg leg winning another chip over harden and the nets :pacspit:

giphy.gif

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
2011 - lost to Mavericks

2003 - lost to Spurs

1989 - lost to Pistons

I ain’t see the Pistons one but yeah, and you can add that our loss to the Bulls kicked off Jordan’s dynasty. A literal passing of the torch. GOAT franchise such a regal and benevolent franchise :wow:

But yeah, as far as I know beating a champion Lakers team bodes well for the team that does it.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Wow we’re playing the Trae has better teammates than Luka card? :mjlol: Nah breh how bout Trae is a better playoff performer than Luka and is more of a winning player, how bout that? :mjgrin:

And BTW, where was was this when Trae had absolute garbage around him his first 2 seasons? Not to mention that Trae and Luka were both on 5 seeds in what were supposed to be even matchups. Brother Luka couldn’t even win a home game
You nikkas faced the fukking Knicks:mjlol:. I'm pretty sure that I don't have to say more than that:mjlol:.

Meanwhile, Luka is over yonder giving a healthy finals contender 34/9.4/8 on 47.6% from the field, and 40% from 3.

Trae's stats aren't close to Luka's once you apply context, and that's WITH playing a much worse team:mjlol:.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
You nikkas faced the fukking Knicks:mjlol:. I'm pretty sure that I don't have to say more than that:mjlol:.

Meanwhile, Luka is over yonder giving a healthy finals contender 34/9.4/8 on 47.6% from the field, and 40% from 3.

Trae's stats aren't close to Luka's once you apply context, and that's WITH playing a much worse team:mjlol:.

:dwillhuh:

Everyone outside of Atlanta had the Knicks in 6. There was none of this “it’s just the Knicks” talk prior to the series starting

Trae’s stats speak for themselves, he’s averaging 30 & 10 in his first playoffs. Trae also ain’t blow a 3-2 series lead either :mjpls:

Y’all’s excuses for Luka are ridiculous:mjlol:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
All jokes aside, this prolly the best chance capset gon ever get to make it to the finals. Beating the Nets would be another Raptors like run for peg leg. I’d rather see a hilarious choke but can’t even fake.
They should be praying that Denver can take down Phoenix, and that Milwaukee can beat Brooklyn. I think that they can beat the Bucks if they can limit Giannis at the rim.