Until the Black Man becomes Discipline blacks gloablly will always be a joke.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
It all goes back to God. The whites that stole, massacred and enslaved to build this country were successful using the power of Satan under the guise of Christianity. Black people followed their example and look where it got them. Filthy communities, incarcerated men, honorless societies. You think the Afghans and Iraqis who kicked Americas ass have more resources than African americans? Of course not. What they have is a noble cause they are fighting for and a brotherhood of death before dishonor. Black people worship money by and large and want to live like the white man, when I just explained to you they got their seat at the table serving Satan. And being that Satanist have no honor amongst them there is a heiarchy, rich whites who inherited blood money comfortably at the top and poor blacks willing to kill, exploit and poison their own people scraping for table scraps at the bottom.

The yin to the white mans yang. In other words most black people never stopped being slaves.

That is also true. Whites are the devil.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
That is about conditioning, which is a different subject. We first have to change the collective mentally of Black people first, an arduous task no doubt. By now, I hope you have seen the following:

The sane way we listen to rap and follow trends is the same way we are going to change the mind. That how you lure the kids. We gotta flip the script.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
You're not seriously asking your bullshytting like a chick on some passive aggressive stuff and would be better off by being honest instead of doing that sucker shyt fam. How the fukk am I supposed to know who has cache to be followed? Let me ask you a better question why are you acting as if you're stupid and can't understand what the fukk I said in context? Also would you take advice from a bum on how to be a millionaire? My point is don't tell people to do all this stuff when you aren't even an example of that yourself. People want to see results esp when telling them the shyt they doing is wrong or "talking down" to people. When you see me with threads on how everybody should do this, that, and the other with no proof I'm using said tactics to benefit me then your question would be actually valid.

Why you always seem so mad in your replies? You're schtick is to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, so I wanted to know if you had anything to add. Or, as usual, you're just blowing steam out of your ass by espousing your Talented Tenthness via proxy. I see it's the latter.

I just wanted to know if you had an actual opinion on something outside of trying to clown someone else's. I mean, I know you're a troll but I was hoping for something more.

So, again, are you an example? And by you, I don't mean what you may have access to via proxy of your family and friends. I mean what you have done for and by yourself.

Peace

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Hold up! Assyrians had access to iron. Europeans had access to guns. shyt.. I think we need to have access/or invent something that goes past the gun. With that we on top.

Bingo! These African countries talking about they have next...no you don't. Until we begin on the NEXT innovations and technology, we're just playing catch up.

Since all these cac countries have the nuke, black countries could begin work on a nuke defense system or massive emp tech to disarm nukes.

I've said, economics mean shyt when you don't have a gun.

Some black country needs to begin researching advanced weaponry and defense.

N.Nashie

Rookie
Daps
The bible says the very true beginning of wisdom is discipline. As long as money is in the equation, the cycle can never be broken though. The disciplined soldiers would have to eradicate the undisciplined. Malcolm said the price of freedom is death. So until we understand that, and not compromise freedom for own desires, we will forever be slaves to the system.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Bingo! These African countries talking about they have next...no you don't. Until we begin on the NEXT innovations and technology, we're just playing catch up.

Since all these cac countries have the nuke, black countries could begin work on a nuke defense system or massive emp tech to disarm nukes.

I'm gonna refrain from discussing about nuclear war and stuff like that since I want no parts of that kind of talk via the net.

That said African nations dont have any national research organizations for developing tech. The best and brightest Africans work for American and European nations developing tech for them. The best and brightest black minds globally work for non black organizations advancing their tech. The smartest black Americans/africans arent working to create black infrastructure for black nations they work for apple,google, government agencies.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps

I think Nigeria will be the 1st to do this. Nigeria was on that Iron Age wayyyyyyy before any Cac country or group was on it. Issue is will Nigeria support African Americans amd the rest of the diasporia.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Why you always seem so mad in your replies? You're schtick is to be contrarian for the sake of being contrarian, so I wanted to know if you had anything to add. Or, as usual, you're just blowing steam out of your ass by espousing your Talented Tenthness via proxy. I see it's the latter.

I just wanted to know if you had an actual opinion on something outside of trying to clown someone else's. I mean, I know you're a troll but I was hoping for something more.

So, again, are you an example? And by you, I don't mean what you may have access to via proxy of your family and friends. I mean what you have done for and by yourself.

Peace
Why do you keep asking silly questions? I don't seem anything. You personally are attaching feelings to words. That's a you problem. My schtick is to be myself. How is saying people should be better than the people they asking to do certain things contrarian? I wish you nikkas stop with that stupid shyt. Contrarian is saying you saying water is wet and me saying no its not. We both know water is wet this shyt right here is a fukking discussion where people have different views.

Again you just wanted to be a smartass so stop with your bullshyt. Nobody said you had to be a millionaire or talented tenth to address people. I just said you can't be on the same level. That means you can't be a worker at Mcdonalds telling dudes they need to start their own business and why they lack disciple when obviously you do too. You can't be this stupid to not understand that can you? Tell me what does that have to do with talented tenth sir? Stop with your bullshyt. I'm not a troll because you disagree with me at times way to over rate yourself like some mediocre chick smfh.

I'm whatever you want me to be that's your answer since you figure you know me so well just assume like you been doing. What are you doing? You seem to want to put it out what you doing so why don't you list all you're doing and shame me. I mean you so different from me right?

War

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I think Nigeria will be the 1st to do this. Nigeria was on that Iron Age wayyyyyyy before any Cac country or group was on it. Issue is will Nigeria support African Americans amd the rest of the diasporia.

Well we should see guns, missiles, tanks, etc., that were manufactured in Nigeria. I'm thinking hard, but I can't recall seeing any.

They should be recruiting the brightest, black minds from all over this planet if indeed they plan on becoming a world power.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I'm gonna refrain from discussing about nuclear war and stuff like that since I want no parts of that kind of talk via the net.

That said African nations dont have any national research organizations for developing tech. The best and brightest Africans work for American and European nations developing tech for them. The best and brightest black minds globally work for non black organizations advancing their tech. The smartest black Americans/africans arent working to create black infrastructure for black nations they work for apple,google, government agencies.

Advocating for nuclear war...:whoa: not me.

With that said, realize nearly EVERY other group has a nuke. The sand cacs, the Asians, even the gotdayum dotheads who shyt in their hand have one.

I mean dayum...that's why we can be disrespected and shyt on! We're in a gang where everyone else has a gun while we have sticks and throwing rocks. Think about that, if I was another race, I would shyt on black people too. We're not even in the BEGINNING stages of becoming nuclear. To the rest of the world we're a joke.

If I was leader of a black nation, I would be researching ways to top nuke attacks as a defensive measure. Some type of huge emp bomb. I would be developing light weight bullet proof armor.

I can't help but ask, WTF ARE BLACK NATIONS DOING TO TAKE A SEAT AT THE WORLD TABLE!!!