Until the Black Man becomes Discipline blacks gloablly will always be a joke.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Advocating for nuclear war...:whoa: not me.

With that said, realize nearly EVERY other group has a nuke. The sand cacs, the Asians, even the gotdayum dotheads who shyt in their hand have one.

I mean dayum...that's why we can be disrespected and shyt on! We're in a gang where everyone else has a gun while we have sticks and throwing rocks. Think about that, if I was another race, I would shyt on black people too. We're not even in the BEGINNING stages of becoming nuclear. To the rest of the world we're a joke.

If I was leader of a black nation, I would be researching ways to top nuke attacks as a defensive measure. Some type of huge emp bomb. I would be developing light weight bullet proof armor.

I can't help but ask, WTF ARE BLACK NATIONS DOING TO TAKE A SEAT AT THE WORLD TABLE!!!

Black nations are not run by black leaders they are run by western puppets.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Why do you keep asking silly questions? I don't seem anything. You personally are attaching feelings to words. That's a you problem. My schtick is to be myself. How is saying people should be better than the people they asking to do certain things contrarian? I wish you nikkas stop with that stupid shyt. Contrarian is saying you saying water is wet and me saying no its not. We both know water is wet this shyt right here is a fukking discussion where people have different views.

Again you just wanted to be a smartass so stop with your bullshyt. Nobody said you had to be a millionaire or talented tenth to address people. I just said you can't be on the same level. That means you can't be a worker at Mcdonalds telling dudes they need to start their own business and why they lack disciple when obviously you do too. You can't be this stupid to not understand that can you? Tell me what does that have to do with talented tenth sir? Stop with your bullshyt. I'm not a troll because you disagree with me at times way to over rate yourself like some mediocre chick smfh.

I'm whatever you want me to be that's your answer since you figure you know me so well just assume like you been doing. What are you doing? You seem to want to put it out what you doing so why don't you list all you're doing and shame me. I mean you so different from me right?

War

I want to put out what I'm doing? Shame you? For what? You can't even answer your own question when it's put back on you. Not to mention, if you did, something tells me you would be telling me about what people around your are doing. Not what you did or what you're doing. I think you're the one overrating yourself.

I don't know you at all and truly don't care to. I just wanted to know if you had anything to offer except your usual line. Guess not though.

No harm, no foul. I'm just making discussion and trying to gain some Talented Tenth wisdom for I am of the ignorant black masses.

Cold.....your turn :troll:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas will do and say anything to avoid being A MAN and going out and with your bare hands molding the earth into resources that benefit you, your family, and your people. We have the books available to show us in high detail and pin point accuracy how to mold the earth into resources. Agriculture books, architecture books, physics books, finance books, etc. It's 2015. We know we need to do for self because all that other shyt didn't work. If your excuse is that white people will kill us then fukk you you fukking traitors. We gotta be willing to die for this or it's worthless and you'll have fakkitS like BLM leading you into the ground.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I want to put out what I'm doing? Shame you? For what? You can't even answer your own question when it's put back on you. Not to mention, if you did, something tells me you would be telling me about what people around your are doing. Not what you did or what you're doing. I think you're the one overrating yourself.

I don't know you at all and truly don't care to. I just wanted to know if you had anything to offer except your usual line. Guess not though.

No harm, no foul. I'm just making discussion and trying to gain some Talented Tenth wisdom for I am of the ignorant black masses.

Cold.....your turn :troll:
You want something and its not what you claim it is. I don't know why you asking me questions only you can answer. Is that your schtick? I can answer my own question but you're just being a lying nikka about it and on top of that not saying anything I said. Why would I answer that? Who the fukk are you where I have to answer your questions? You obviously have your views on me and ain't nothing going to change that so I decline to play in this bullshyt question asking of yours. I just you wouldn't act like a bytch about and come on out and say it. You think I'm full of shyt? That's cool I can understand it. You want me to show you everything and I'm not so I can see how that can be taken esp when I say things you think make you feel insecure or whatever you feel about my words. I just say don't be a bytch about like you're doing.

If you don't know me or care to why the fukk you on my dikk so hard about this then? Like I said you sounding like a scorned bytch when what I said was the equivalent of do what you ask others to do. Just go ahead being some random nikka that thinks your better than me or whatever you need to get by but stop acting like a bytch about it that shyt ain't cool. That ain't Philly stuff that's that Villanova suburb flow. I never mind discussion just honest discussion not sucker passive aggressive stuff. If you looking for talented tenth stuff maybe you should goto those that said it and off me cause I never said or implied it. You seem to be the only one that don't get that but that's because you butt hurt that you think I'm acting as if I'm better or something. I'm human no more no less the rest I let y'all have.

Warm

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yeah we know this...but why is it allowed? Why have the black men not stood up?

They have and they were slaughtered, and then you have those who were conditioned to think the west is God, so their focus is on becoming the next western puppet. Literally our generation is the first to obtain in mass education and good skills on top of wanting to see change. We also have examples of those who tried for change and failed to learn from, compared to those who were before us that had no prior blueprint to look at.

N.Nashie

Rookie
Daps
Wisdom of Solomon is not apart of the Bible canon; it's Apocrypha.

However Psalms 111:10 says that "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom".

It was in the KJV for 274 years, before it was taking out. They don't contradict as it takes discipline to fear God. To do that you have to be wise. He is the basis for wisdom. You have to pick it up from Chapter 1.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom <-----and instruction.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
It was in the KJV for 274 years, before it was taking out. They don't contradict as it takes discipline to fear God. To do that you have to be wise. He is the basis for wisdom. You have to pick it up from Chapter 1.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom <-----and instruction.

True, but it shows that while "discipline"is needed, is not the "beginning" of wisdom, as you said.

N.Nashie

Rookie
Daps
True, but it shows that while "discipline"is needed, is not the "beginning" of wisdom, as you said.

Pick it up from Wisdom of Solomon Chapter 1-7, when you have time.

In order to be disciplined, you have to have regulations and laws set. Following those laws is and not breaking them, is what then makes you disciplined. That thus makes you wise, and makes you fear God.

That's why it says the very true beginning of her(wisdom), is the desire of discipline. How can you fear God without keeping his commandments, which takes discipline?

Much respect though brother, good to engage in this discussion. Glad to see you read the scriptures.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Pick it up from Wisdom of Solomon Chapter 1-7, when you have time.

In order to be disciplined, you have to have regulations and laws set. Following those laws is and not breaking them, is what then makes you disciplined. That thus makes you wise, and makes you fear God.

That's why it says the very true beginning of her(wisdom), is the desire of discipline. How can you fear God without keeping his commandments, which takes discipline?

Much respect though brother, good to engage in this discussion. Glad to see you read the scriptures.

As you point out, one must "desire" discipline.

How can you fear God without knowing why or how you should fear him?
Knowledge is what will make one "desire" discipline of this sort, and "wisdom" is applied knowledge.

I can see what you mean, doe.