UNSUNG: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.......The After-Party

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
In this interview they ask ruthless to set them free, take the chains and shackles off

Last edited:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
E784055B-E229-4DFB-87D5-83B6CA6FC648_zps81cyo5vx.jpg

these lil hoodlums thuggin it up early in the morning.

dog, flesh looks crazy as hell in every picture ever.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
these lil hoodlums thuggin it up early in the morning.

dog, flesh looks crazy as hell in every picture ever.
yeah that nikka aint right, you can see it in his eyes.

here is bizzy with tomica, she all on his dikk

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
yeah that nikka aint right, you can see it in his eyes.

here is bizzy with tomica, she all on his dikk

i know right? thats why i laughed when they tried to blame it on the sherm. flesh is one of those "smile for the picture" psychos.

haha. i have that footage on dvd. that clip is from philly.:jawalrus: looks like tomica was trying to keep the competition off of bizzy, cuz thickness that was waiting for him in the back was looking pleasant from afar.

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
This is why I have a problem with them even being on there, they aren't underrated at all, this was a good look at them but like someone else said we need a Behind The Music two hour episode that touches on EVERYTHING.

They are most definitely underrated. When you look at what they achieved and the kind of hits and influence they had it's insane how they never get mentioned in magazines or get any mention on award shows and all that.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
They are most definitely underrated. When you look at what they achieved and the kind of hits and influence they had it's insane how they never get mentioned in magazines or get any mention on award shows and all that.

THIS. this is what this show is all about. lost legacies.

most of the artists featured on this show werent actually underrated either.

this is basically the show for the legends that whos legacies arent shoved down our throats.

Funk Flex

HOT 97
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
What's this talk about some guy name tombstone
Tombstone (AKA- T-Rocc) of the Graveyard Shift, was Krayzie Bone's brother-n-law and in August of 1997, he was unfortuneately gunned down in front of his home in a believed to be gangrelated shooting.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
It's a show designed to show why they were underrated, not their entire life story.

speaking Unsung, why in the hell is TVOne doing an Unsung on Rick James when Behind the Music built their show off Rick (and Hammer's) backs?

mo thugs was a pretty big part of their careers. multi-platinum plaques & a #1 single.

i see what ur saying about the rest tho. i wasnt looking to see them say that theyre cool with all those half-name chicago rappers.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
i dont think krayzie had anything to do with the tombstone murder. thats bad for business.

horrible timing. he couldve at least waited until after the GYS album dropped cuz relativity seems to have been getting behind them.

next thing you know, GYS' album is shelved and there goes 3-6 mafia getting pushed.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
mo thugs was a pretty big part of their careers. multi-platinum plaques & a #1 single.

i see what ur saying about the rest tho. i wasnt looking to see them say that theyre cool with all those half-name chicago rappers.

Thing is, who blew up off Mo Thugs besides Bone Thugs themselves?

Had there been even one successful artist off Mo Thugs, it woulda been a better look

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thing is, who blew up off Mo Thugs besides Bone Thugs themselves?

Had there been even one successful artist off Mo Thugs, it woulda been a better look

Only mo thug song I really like was the first single off the first album thug devotion