UNSUNG: Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.......The After-Party

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Flesh wasn't in Bone, well not the group that was signed to Ruthless anyway, but that was another thing that was not discussed, they just went with it. Kinda took away from the episode for me.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Im at work listenin to the Resurrection album and that nikka Flesh SNAPPED on "Show Em":banderas:

i always liked Ressurrection except for the Extacy song (they was on that molly shyt early lol) i always thought Flesh was in more trouble than they talked about in this show. i thought he wasn't signed to Ruthless because of being in jail & shyt. he was alwyas on songs & he's on the cover of COACU but only in the background (must have been "unavailable" for the shoot lol) matter of fact now i think of it he's not on any covers except for Uni-5 but he's always been on songs.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
i always liked Ressurrection except for the Extacy song (they was on that molly shyt early lol) i always thought Flesh was in more trouble than they talked about in this show. i thought he wasn't signed to Ruthless because of being in jail & shyt. he was alwyas on songs & he's on the cover of COACU but only in the background (must have been "unavailable" for the shoot lol) matter of fact now i think of it he's not on any covers except for Uni-5 but he's always been on songs.
Yeah, I wasn't feelin Ecstacy either lol

I was shocked to see the Uni-5 cover and Flesh was not photoshopped in it lol

Flesh definitely is a loose cannon. He's one of those rappers you wouldnt be shocked if they caught a body or 2 lol

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Flesh wasn't in Bone, well not the group that was signed to Ruthless anyway, but that was another thing that was not discussed, they just went with it. Kinda took away from the episode for me.

Flesh was the 5th unofficial but official member. He was in BONE but he wasn't officially signed until later. This is why he dropped the 1st Bone Solo album cause he wasn't getting the same "Group" money. But he's Lazyie brother and has always been with the group since the beginning:

220px-T.H.U.G.S.jpg

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

"Ecstasy" is a Classic song bro. "Resurrection" was Bone's last "Great" album.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Flesh was the 5th unofficial but official member. He was in BONE but he wasn't officially signed until later. This is why he dropped the 1st Bone Solo album cause he wasn't getting the same "Group" money. But he's Lazyie brother and has always been with the group since the beginning:

220px-T.H.U.G.S.jpg

my boy got that when it dropped i don't remember liking it much. have to give it a real spin

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I watched this last week and my wife actually watched as well. I guess she was a big BTNH fan back in the day as well.

I was shocked that bizzy finally got sobered up tho.

h2o_proof

Thread Closed...As Usual
Daps
Reppin
Houston

220px-T.H.U.G.S.jpg

Yeah I know, just talking about how piecemeal some of the story lines from Unsung were. Like while the other 4 were having money disputes with Ruthless, Flesh had a pretty lucrative (initially) with Def Jam. They also made it like he didn't start having legal troubles until the firearms issue when they were talking about how Bizzy wasn't at none of the videos, but actually his legal troubles were what got in the way of him signing with the original members and Bizzy was at all the videos and shows for the first two albums. I think Unsung was just in such a hurry to get to Crossroads and everything after Crossroads that they missed some pretty important reference points.

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

2nd verse makes so much since now
:ohhh:

We keepin the light on at Ruthless and
I ain't fukkin the boss
lookin at me sexy
Take your clothes off
but my dikk'll go soft!

Never mix bussiness with your sickness
Enemy see me flipin in the picnic
with your lil' divide and conquer
but my sister was ready to bomb her!
Get off the dizznik and off my voice
Me and my boyz
Give us a choice
How could you tell Sony that i was the
only one making noise

Ain't it a breech of trust
Look in the gutter,unh, never judge yo book
by it's cover word to the motherfukka

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Yeah I know, just talking about how piecemeal some of the story lines from Unsung were. Like while the other 4 were having money disputes with Ruthless, Flesh had a pretty lucrative (initially) with Def Jam. They also made it like he didn't start having legal troubles until the firearms issue when they were talking about how Bizzy wasn't at none of the videos, but actually his legal troubles were what got in the way of him signing with the original members and Bizzy was at all the videos and shows for the first two albums. I think Unsung was just in such a hurry to get to Crossroads and everything after Crossroads that they missed some pretty important reference points.

This is why Bone needed a "Behind the Music" 2 hour speical like people were saying. I felt like "Unsung" just skipped over some other great stories but it was still a good show. It's just they wanted to focus on "Crossroads" and "Notorious Thugs" cause those are the songs people know most from Bone. But I think "Unsung" did a great job showing the drama like Bizzy antics and Flesh going to Jail. As well as how they handled Eazy's death. Yo Eazy wife can get it, she's fine as hell, lol.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

:usure:
Creepin_on_ah_come_up.jpg