Unpopular Video Game Opinions vol. 3000

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Newer Call of duty games are trash and they're better off remastering and supporting the OG cod games. Especially black ops 1 and 2

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:yeshrug:

Keep your political opinions out of games.

Do I believe everyone's position on shyt should be able to be public? Yea.

But, just because you make a popular video game about it doesn't mean it's baseless, unprincipled or silly.

And most people who would be upset at this opinion would be upset with a popular game having a position they don't share.

Example; Ubisoft was called "Ring Wing" for The Division 2 coming off as "Pro-Gun."

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Sekiro is repetitive and boring. One of the few games I loved initially but started hating the more I played.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zelda is the single most overrated IP on the planet. Franchise has skated like 30 years with sub par stories, the same ass air fire water dungeons, unchanged combat for the most part, sold games via straight up gimmicks, easy as fukk.

BOTW is the best Zelda game cause it dared to push the envelope in some way.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FF6 needed a next-gen remake before FF7. The praise for 7 is something I will never understand.

The Xbox 360 is objectively a horrible console because of its failure rate but.........it was fun as hell to play with friends in high school.

Game trailers without gameplay are completely useless and I skip watching that bullshyt. If your one of those folks who get's hyped watching cinematics your what's wrong with the industry.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
The older I get the more I miss linear experience of games.....I find myself getting bored of open world due to the nature of going to destination A to advance story, then go to destination B to further that story. But wait first you have to do such and such before destination B opens.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Gears needs to be rebooted or put out to pasture.

I enjoyed God of War 3 better than the reboot.

Xbox should've died this generation.

Gamers are outraged by bullshyt one company does yet accepts it from a company they like.

One of the laziest fukkin sequels I played. WOAT characters, stages, and story. It’s like the Star Wars sequel trilogy of Gears.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The switch has very few games that I can say that I really want to play or can't play on other consoles.

FF12 overrated, The combat was in one of its best state in X-2. and Story topped X.

If DBZF wasn't a DBZ, it would of gotten tossed awhile ago. I feel bad for people who play, they deserve a company who cares about them.

Uncharted lowkey is probably one of the most influential games in the past 15 years. A lot of singleplayer triple AAAs, have the same blueprint.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Objectively speaking, coming from someone who has played every single Final Fantasy game... X is arguably the worst FF game my guy. XII takes a massive dump on any of those games.

Nah by ratings, X was better recieved and probably one of the best received games in series. That's the one of star games of ps2. 12 influenced some games, but X had more influence for games then now.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Nah by ratings, X was better recieved. That's the one of star games of ps2

Ratings can be misleading bro, and critics have them both at 92% on metacritic. XII was revolutionary for it's time and gaming wasn't ready for it. FFXII had open world exploration, tons of side missions, actual customizable character builds and non linear progression, and a bunch of different equipment layouts that were all viable for multiple builds seriously the amount of choices you had for equipment layout in that game for it's time was :ohhh:, and it did all this in what 2005 I believe when it came out. Not to mention the gameplay and graphics of XII have aged like fine wine, where X has aged like milk. X was the first 3D Final Fantasy and I appreciate it for that but there is absolutely nothing that X does better than XII. Not story, not characters, setting, voice acting, absolutely nothing.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ratings can be misleading bro. XII was revolutionary for it's time and gaming wasn't ready for it. FFXII had open world exploration, tons of side missions, actual customizable character builds and non linear progression, and a bunch of different equipment layouts, and it did all this in what 2005 I believe when it came out. Not to mention the gameplay and graphics of XII have aged like fine wine, where X has aged like milk. X was the first 3D Final Fantasy and I appreciate it for that but there is absolutely nothing that X does better than XII. Not story, not characters, setting, voice acting, absolutely nothing.

The characters, story, and the gameplay is definitely better in X. I can still play it today. Voice Acting and setting, I'll let you have that. Luckily Xenoblade 1 came out 4 years later completely shat on 12 in every department including being open world. All 12 was just a single player mmo.

tenor.gif