Unpopular Video Game Opinions vol. 3000

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Whatever one that came with ps3. I remember a breh saying he fell asleep while playing and woke up crouched behind a dumpster
:mjlol:

And it sounds like 4. From what I've seen that one seems like the most cutscene heavy. Which is saying a lot, lol. Haven't been able to play it for myself since its stuck on the ps3. Tried to play it on ps now, but my internet service is:hamster:

Movies stream fine, but gaming is just too much :mjcry:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
:mjlol:

And it sounds like 4. From what I've seen that one seems like the most cutscene heavy. Which is saying a lot, lol. Haven't been able to play it for myself since its stuck on the ps3. Tried to play it on ps now, but my internet service is:hamster:

Movies stream fine, but gaming is just too much :mjcry:
Yeah, it had hella cutscenes and some of em were long as fukk.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Breath of the Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, and The Last of Us 1 and 2 all have the same problem: technically great games that are fukkING BORING.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake is better than the original.

If Square don't knock FF16 out the park, Persona is gonna take the throne.

Bloodborne is a Souls game for casuals which is why it is so popular.

Oblivion > Skyrim

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Breath of the Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn, and The Last of Us 1 and 2 all have the same problem: technically great games that are fukkING BORING.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake is better than the original.

If Square don't knock FF16 out the park, Persona is gonna take the throne.

Bloodborne is a Souls game for casuals which is why it is so popular.

Oblivion > Skyrim
The bolded is exactly how I feel about BotW. Game seems like it should be a great game but every time I try to play it I never find myself enjoying it. It's as if they spent all time creating the perfect game and forgot to make it fun.

FFXII was the last great FF.

Blitzball is the greatest mini game ever.

MUA3 is a better than the Avengers game.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Final Fantasy XII was years ahead of its time hence why the remaster gets so much love while people kind of shytted on it when it came out.

Dragonball Fighter Z isn't the deepest fighting game hell you can argue it isn't even the deepest Dragonball Fighter BUT it's everything Marvel vs Capcom isn't anymore.

I would still take the brutal difficulty and gameplay of Demons Souls any of the games after it.

Most of the best games.of the past decades were 10 dollar.indies. Says something about where the industry is at.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Final Fantasy XII was years ahead of its time hence why the remaster gets so much love while people kind of shytted on it when it came out.

Dragonball Fighter Z isn't the deepest fighting game hell you can argue it isn't even the deepest Dragonball Fighter BUT it's everything Marvel vs Capcom isn't anymore.

I would still take the brutal difficulty and gameplay of Demons Souls any of the games after it.

Most of the best games.of the past decades were 10 dollar.indies. Says something about where the industry is at.

Every JRPG that has come out since has been heavily influenced by Final Fantasy XII, the gaming world wasn't ready for that masterpiece when it came out. I been said XII is a top 3 FF game.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Movie games suck.

Don’t matter who makes them or what genre they are, games that aim to be realistic, cinematic experiences are always trash to may.

I play games cause I like games, if I wanted a movie, I’d watch a movie.

I actually somewhat agree with this. The Last of Us has top notch production values, but the gameplay is fukking boring. nikkas really tried to jump my shyt cause I said that RE2R is flat out way more fun to play. I want games, not movies.