Unpopular Video Game Opinions vol. 3000

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I hope the Resident Evil 2 REmake is a 3rd person shooter and not a fixed camera game like the old school games.

Speaking of. Resident Evil 1.5 looked better than the Resident Evil 2 that we ended up getting.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
All platformers are boring n unfun. Every single one. Ever.

RE4’s controls didn’t age well. So badly that the game is unplayable.

Forza is a poor man’s GT.

Y’all lame for buying 2k/madden every year. Atleast do every other year my guy.

FF tactics is still the best FF.

Xbox 1 should have kept the initial reveal plans. The Xbox fans was gunnna buy that shyt no matter what.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
These threads always come down to "All highly touted games are trash and boring." :pachaha:

Basically

Nintendo switch overrated as fukk. Beat Mario in like a week, can't even get into boring ass Zelda. Really regretting this purchase.

If you only have a Switch then you can't be having too much fun gaming.

All platformers are boring n unfun. Every single one. Ever.

t.

This should be its own thread but unless you grew up in the NES> SNES/Genesis > PS1/N64 era I don't see how platformers appeal to you.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
The fukk would I have wasted my time typing that shyt for? Far from trolling...
The environments are perfect and the sound design is dope AF as well. The story I'll admit is nuanced and the gameplay will turn off most casuals With it's difficulty. The game is what it is and is for specific crowd. Don't see how that makes it hyped up.

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
PC gaming should've died while it was on life support about a decade ago.

shytty platformer nostalgia is ruining indie development

Games where you can't jump (sans racing) are artificially difficult and therefore automatically trash.

Sony hasn't released a good system since 2006, and has been on a steady decline.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
TLOU and Witcher 3 are cac trash games...they are only popular because white people identify with the characters cause they are characters all white people wish they could be in real life...swap out joel and elle color palette and change their names to anything ethnic and that game doesn't sell very much...and this is someone who probably has Witcher 3 as my most anticipated game...ever

Gaming on a console is so limiting that I don't understand why people do it outside of owning a nintendo console because their games have a certain charm and feel that no other developer can come close to matching...

Player created mods and content for the fallout and elder scrolls series are better than the stuff Bethesda actually puts in the game...

Often times when someone complains about an open world game or city builder game or RTS game...the real problem is that the person just lacks imagination and maybe even intelligence to figure the game out...BOTW is a classic example of this...where people say stuff like "the combat is repetitive"...of course it is cause it's likely you aren't doing anything but spamming the attack button and getting killed left and right...or "the quest are repetitive" of course it is because every time you start a new game you follow the same path you did last time and end up doing the same quest or "the shrines are not fun" of course they aren't because you probably spend more time on youtube watching videos of other people complete shrines because you couldn't figure it out after two minutes...

With Rockstar focusing so much on GTA online still we probably got only 1 or 2 more traditional gta games before they ditch them and turn the series into an MMO which is going to suck...

Gears of War is trash from top to bottom

ME:A did not sell well primarily because cacs thought there weren't enough white people in it

DA: I is one of the top 25 games....EVER

Metal Gear Solid 5 wasn't very good...

Hideo Kojima has moved into this weird artsy space and I don't think he is ever going to make a good game again..

In a competitive fps the only mode that requires true skill is random weapon spawning...anything else is just trying to get power weapons and camp

Ubisoft games aren't THAT BAD...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
.swap out joel and elle color palette and change their names to anything ethnic and that game doesn't sell very much
LOL I agree somewhat but that's not entirely true.

61AnJa4QXsL._AC_SL1012_.jpg

Not saying this is the norm but I agree that there's a big group of white gamers and some non whites that "can't relate" to games with black main characters.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
TLOU and Witcher 3 are cac trash games...they are only popular because white people identify with the characters cause they are characters all white people wish they could be in real life...swap out joel and elle color palette and change their names to anything ethnic and that game doesn't sell very much...and this is someone who probably has Witcher 3 as my most anticipated game...ever

:dahell:

Witcher 3, breh?....:smh: