Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Witcher 3 is trash

GTA4>5

Platinum Games are overrated

tenor.gif

On Topic:

The Coalition is an ASS developer, I'd rather Gears of War stop at 3 then have these bland ass angsty kids in 4.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Final Fantasy 6 isn't all it's cracked up to be. Very odd gameplay choices and that second half :scust:

Blasphemy.....

FF7 is nowhere near the best FF
Red Dead Redemption is Rockstar's best all around game tied with GTA 5.
DragonBallFighterZ is the most enjoyable, well thought out fighting game of the gen.
Monster Hunter is clunky and kinda overrated.
Loot Boxes were an issue all the way back in Mass Effect 3 but we didn't make noise about it then.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
15 dollar roguelikes have more value than 90% of 60 dollar games out there, replayability without spending 30 dollars on DLC.

I miss playing through storymode in fighting games to unlock hidden characters.

Two to four player co-op in-person >>>> online co-op to me.

Xcom 2 and Disgaea are close but I still haven't found an SRPG that I love from this generation like I did previous ones (I STILL play FFTactics and Shining Force 2 on my phone...Banner Saga deserves a shout out I guess too but it's a phone game).

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
A future of high quality smaller scale single player experiences from everything between Limbo/Inside to Hellblade is much more welcoming than large story franchises that people don't complete.

It's weird when I hear of people who game regularly but play single player games more than online ones.

MyPlayer on sports games are going to make the trajectory of sports gaming terrible.

Lootboxes haven't really affected me all that much.

Capcom was on some stupid shyt going exclusive with the Street Fighter series.

RoidJonesJr

Superstar
Daps
I hope the Resident Evil 2 REmake is a 3rd person shooter and not a fixed camera game like the old school games.