Unpopular opinions: black community/ black people edition

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
-We shouldn't have kids until we're financially stable, Abortions should be free of charge to those who don't reach those requirements

Novel concept: People should be more sexually responsible and not rely on a hypothetical "free abortion" service to cover up their mistakes. If you're not stable enough to have kids financially, either take every single damn precaution or don't fukk at all.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just because you don't agree with the democrats/liberals agenda and platform doesn't mean your a c00n/republican/trump supporter.

Black people need to give up soul food.

A lot rap music has had a negative effect on our community. Not saying to blame all our problems on the music but it's definitely has negative effects. I just typed that while listening to Future. :mjgrin:

Black people need to stop "turning up" so much. We stay in the clubs, getting drunk, etc but we don't have shyt to show for it.

Need to wait until our late 20s/early 30s before having children. Usually at that age your generally in a better mental and financial situation to properly raise a child.

Getting a college degree is not the end all be all.

Just because your a black nerd/geek doesn't mean your trying to be white, desire a white spouse, hate being black, etc. There are some that fit that criteria but they are not the norm.

Last edited:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Disagree.. outside of nyc, there is no decent pizza. I've lived a lot of different places. a few places came close, but nothing compares. We have places out in VA that say "Italian style or ny style" that might as well be a combination of cardboard, ketchup and cheese. Real Italians migrate but that doesn't mean that maintain the same quality or recipes, especially if they're out in nowheresville,tennessee where people have never tasted real authentic style pizza anyway.

NYC has different water than the rest of the country. PH is neutral and taste is neutral in NY. Hence dough for bagels and pizza are automatically better and actually cook properly all ingredients remaining the same.

That's the real scientific reason...NYC water.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
So basically Kanye West is/was right?
200w_d.gif

Shorty K

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm tired of black nerds being associated with being c00ns. We were the offbrand mfs in high school supporting Rawkus records and listening to back pack rap on that black empowerment tip waaaaaaay before it became cool to be pro black around 2014. nikkas used to clown tf outta me for listening to Little Brother calling me a fake ass Lupe and shyt. Now all of a sudden black nerds are c00ns.:martin:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
There is no objectively right or wrong way to be black in America. Only your way.

Either way you go about it, the game is still rigged for you to lose. That is, unless you subscribe to the theory of the @CorporateTrapper and believe you've already lost.

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
Unpopular Opinion: Its ok for a Black Male to take a L in any category. Seems like especially with young cats that they laugh at anyone who takes a L. Show me a brother who never take any kind of loss then I'll show you a brother that never put nothing on the line. Its really not about winning or losing, its about getting in the game young nicca. Show support to any dude who has taken a L, tell em just charge it to the game and keep pushin.

kovi

All Star
Daps
Black people with resources should band together and keep it moving. The rest of em is done for and should be left to their own devices, unless helping means benefitting the former.

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
We have a huge classism problem that never gets addressed
Yep. Everybody wanna "get out" and be like what they see on tv and look down on others, but dont realize those upper-class whites look down on you behind your back.

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
-Black businesses need to stop trying to cut corners when it comes to presentation and overall functionality of their equipment.

- Other groups use us for numbers, why can't we?

- The saying that you must date a black woman to be considered Pro black (even though I never hear them talk about a black woman this way that dates White), is just bullshyt pushed by black feminists and hotep Simps.

- Black feminists are like white supremacist, and secretly have a problem with black men potentially procreating with anyone at all.

- black women are horrible at outcasting bad apples such as hood rats, bed wenches, and black feminists

- as black men, we need to embrace the role of Provider More, while also giving our women the responsibility of turning a house into a home. However, only do this if she's willing to be in the home. Either you're providing, and she's taking care of home and taking action to help you make more money, or you're both providing. No in between.

- most black folks go into ridiculous debt to impress whites and look down on other blacks. It's like a high for us. Most of the expensive stuff on the market are only valued by us because they are valued by whites.

- we need to put more responsibility on the celebrities, athletes, pastors, and other people that we support and make famous to reach back and help build the black community. Too many of us are getting rich off of the support of our people, then running to a local jeweler and the luxury car dealership.

Last edited:

Mainy

Rookie
Daps
-Black businesses need to stop trying to cut corners when it comes to presentation and overall functionality of their equipment.

- Other groups use us for numbers, why can't we?

- The saying that you must date a black woman to be considered Pro black (even though I never hear them talk about a black woman this way that dates White), is just bullshyt pushed by black feminists and hotep Simps.

- Black feminists are like white supremacist, and secretly have a problem with black men potentially procreating with anyone at all.

- black women are horrible at outcasting bad apples such as hood rats, bed wenches, and black feminists

- as black men, we need to embrace the role of Provider More, while also giving our women the responsibility of turning a house into a home. However, only do this if she's willing to be in the home. Either you're providing, and she's taking care of home and taking action to help you make more money, or you're both providing. No in between.

- most black folks go into ridiculous debt to impress whites and look down on other blacks. It's like a high for us. Most of the expensive stuff on the market are only valued by us because they are valued by whites.

- we need to put more responsibility on the celebrities, athletes, pastors, and other people that we support and make famous to reach back and help build the black community. Too many of us are getting rich off of the support of our people, then running to a local jeweler and the luxury car dealership.
Sorry man Im laughin at your first point about the equipment. Can you you elaborate? Hahaha.