Unpopular opinion: Suburb nikkas can beat up hood nikkas in a fist fight no weapons no jumping

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
zero way to substantiate this to the point of talking about “on average”…but I think a suburban breh who works out in the gym would not be a match for a breh from the hood who works out in prison…if they’re the same size, height, weight, I’m gonna roll with the breh from the hood unless the suburban breh has some formal type of fight training

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
This nikka said nourishment. Nourishment isnt a prerequisite for knowing how to fight. If anything this stops them from knowing how/being able to fight because theres no hardships of eating shyt food, unless they're in boxing/karate or whatever. Once again yall stay exposing yall selves. @BrothaZay Im disappointed in you.

Iverson_64

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, it depends.

I'm sure the average dude from South Central or inner city Detroit could f*ck up the average non-athletic suburbanite.

But athletic suburban dudes who are actually trained in fighting or boxing will have the overall advantage.

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On average... no. But all suburban dudes ain't weak punks. Especially nowadays because thier parents have money so they can go train MMA, Kick Boxing ect. One of them corny suburban n*ggas will whoop yo *ss.

:pachaha:
I was about to say that suburban kids go to boxing, BJJ, and MMA classes so I can see this being true

Daps
nah because violent aggression is the determining factor most times

the reason there are so many short frail built nikkas terrorizing the streets & prisons is because them boys are mentally fukked up & take it farther than the average

muscles & good nutrition don't prepare you for that gladiator shyte better than being born & raised in an environment overran by monsters

This 100%.

The burb breh looks better on paper but the hood breh is willing to sacrifice his life for the win. Burb breh isn't doing that.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
@BrothaZay you’re about to put the batteries in these soft nikkas backs and get their asses stomped into dust:laff::laff:
Cats about to have all the confidence in the world thinking they have hands because they do BJJ or MMA on some
girls-fighting.gif

Only to realize the hood full of male and female sharkeishia’s
AgreeableMasculineGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

:russ:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not about where you're from, it's more about how much experience you have fighting.

Hood nikkas probably have a slight advantage on average since more fighting happens in the hood, but that's just on average and doesn't apply to individuals. There's plenty of people in the hood that haven't been in many fights and people in the suburbs that get into fights all the time.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If we're talking about impoverished neighborhoods, one thing to take into consideration (although it might not completely tip the scale) is that poorer people might have more siblings on average which results in more "fights" on average than people with no male siblings.plus kids with no adult supervision tend to fight more at a younger age. My theory is that the kids with more fight experience will do better and won't freeze up or be scared as much.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
@BrothaZay you’re about to put the batteries in these soft nikkas backs and get their asses stomped into dust:laff::laff:
Cats about to have all the confidence in the world thinking they have hands because they do BJJ or MMA on some
girls-fighting.gif

Only to realize the hood full of male and female sharkeishia’s
AgreeableMasculineGypsymoth-size_restricted.gif

:russ:
this should be an add on question.....

who can fight better... suburb girls or hood chicks...?

:sas2: