Unpopular opinion: Suburb nikkas can beat up hood nikkas in a fist fight no weapons no jumping

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
A lot of hood nikkas can’t fight. If you stand your ground and keep your eye on them, all they will do is yell, get emotional and just walk away.

As someone who grew up in NYC I saw this all the time.
As someone who spent a decent amount of time around NY nikkas… lived in north jersey right outside of NYC for a few years and even have fam in NYC…. I can attest to you entire statement… seen the shyt sooooo many times bro

:pachaha:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Probably
Most people in general can't fight if we being real
Now that guns and gangs are becoming so prevalent among hood teens I think less and less of them are experienced in rumbling. The kids in my city ain't fighting unless it's in placement. They laugh at the idea of fighting the way grown men do now :francis:

They say it too....

"I'm too small to fight, I'm uppin it everytime"

I even asked what if it's a fair fade he said naa Imma shoot him if he's bigger than me... I'm like Woww you'd rather do time for a body then just gettin ya ass whipped lil homie said we deep in the island (he blood) I'm good.

They have no heart anymore

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
nah because violent aggression is the determining factor most times

the reason there are so many short frail built nikkas terrorizing the streets & prisons is because them boys are mentally fukked up & take it farther than the average

muscles & good nutrition don't prepare you for that gladiator shyte better than being born & raised in an environment overran by monsters

Ehhhh, this is only half true…. PLENTY of bytch ass nikkas in the hood who can’t do Jack shyt with their hands but know how to pull a gun or a knife real quick

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Niccas be wrestling and running cross country :huhldup: hood niccas don’t want it

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Now that cities are getting gentrified and pushing black people out into the sticks and suburbs people will start having the conversation. The suburbs just means outside the city. Doesn’t mean wealth or whatever else. There are some people in the hood eating better than a lot of people in the suburbs.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what about rural brehs? you know they got crazy arm strength from milking and churning butter all day :dame:
Them country brehs are usually like the hodge twins, probably legal ccw guns on their hip. did a few years in the army. and got a pawg ready to call the cops with tears in her eyes after he shoots you.

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Brehs from a cac suburbs are probably twice strong. They usually play football, lacrosse, and wrestle and lift weights.

Alot of hood dudes suffer from malnutrition and overall are unhealthy with little to no stamina. These suburban cats are in sports and eat very well. So yeah zay is right but we cant generalize because there are outliers. But that also explain why they quik to shoot when dudes wanna throw hands

Niccas be wrestling and running cross country :huhldup: hood niccas don’t want it

You stupid mfers do know we have varsity & youth sports in the hood, right?

Ehall + Curtis in the PSAL.

You think Deion giving out these scholarships on the cul de sac?

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You stupid mfers do know we have varsity & youth sports in the hood, right?

Ehall + Curtis in the PSAL.

You think Deion giving out these scholarships on the cul de sac?
When we’re talking about hood dudes I’m thinking we’re talking about men like NBA Young Boy, Durk, Chief Keef. They wouldn’t be eligible to play high school sports.