Unpopular opinion: Suburb nikkas can beat up hood nikkas in a fist fight no weapons no jumping

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
this should be an add on question.....

who can fight better... suburb girls or hood chicks...?

:sas2:
Suburban girls will probably get punched in the stomach and go to sleep like Dolla bill did in players club. A dish rag would probably put up a better fight :russ:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Alot of suburban dudes have fathers that came from the hood or the country and taught them how to squabble.

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:I get the malnourished angle and such but when you are in a stressed environment, you tend to have higher levels of testosterone and have more survival instincts.. If by random chance you pick a suburbs breh, higher chance this jit had an ipad in his hands since birth and the most stressful thing he had to deal with is remembering to clean his room and take out trash..

Dude from the hood, never had his own ipad or his own room and learned at an early age he had to get it how he live.. everyday he on :demonic:Been jumped before and like the taste of his own blood.. Probably fought every grade from 2nd grade on up.. First kid he fought probably ended up his best friend and they been on that.. Taking random hood breh in a rout

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
df8d31e9fbb501ba2cbc2410f8d4f7fa--bernie-mac-black-men.jpg
nerd081117_250.jpg

Yup! These kids are handing out the beats on their classmates that are street/hood. They'd be pretty disappointed in themselves and their actions afterwards. Especially if they did it at school and got detention or suspended. They'd definitely upset mom and dad, not to mention they probably have a lot of empathy of others and can see that street/hood dudes are hurt, trying to save face or overcompensating for something. They don't want to hurt someone but if they have to defend themselves, watch out! Them wholesome breakfasts and family dinners build strong bones, muscles, and healthy hearts, got vitamins and minerals for your eyes and joints. You can't get that from ramen, chef boyardee, McDonald's, chips and pop, smoking weed and drinking alcohol, poppin pills as a teen.

:francis:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if most street fights have a lot to do with actual skill.

I think most fights, are simply who punches harder.

I say that cuz most fights (that stays 1 on 1) are 2 dudes standing toe to toe throwing as hard n as fast as they can.

It's rare to see two cats actually box it out and display actually skill.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I can see this.

One of my boys (who when he was in HS was on the wrestling team…. Country black dude that had that country strength) who lives in a nice white neighborhood.

Got his son early into like martial arts, mma, jujitsu, boxing shyt.

Not his son is like a sophomore or Jr in HS, got several colleges looking at him for football (played MLB) but grew up with over 1 years of wrestling and mma training. Dude is a fukking prodigy and I can see him either getting a scholarship for football or fighting when he graduates