Unpopular opinion: Suburb nikkas can beat up hood nikkas in a fist fight no weapons no jumping

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
When we’re talking about hood dudes I’m thinking we’re talking about men like NBA Young Boy, Durk, Chief Keef. They wouldn’t be eligible to play high school sports.
Idk nothing about characters rappers play on the internet. I thought we were talking about shyt like a Bowie cat squaring up against a dude from The Bronx.

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
Idk nothing about characters rappers play on the internet. I thought we were talking about shyt like a Bowie cat squaring up against a dude from The Bronx.
Why would being from the Bronx give someone an inherent advantage in a fight, though? :patrice:

That “all of my life I had to fight :bryan:” shyt means nothing if all the people you’ve had to fight have no skill.

I might understand this logic if we were in the 70s, 80s or 90s where the average hood nikka was in good shape and knew how to throw hands from slapboxing outside.

But these days, your average ”tough” hood nikka is frail as fukk and unathletic from a poor diet, lean and weed. :manny:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Ehhhh, this is only half true…. PLENTY of bytch ass nikkas in the hood who can’t do Jack shyt with their hands but know how to pull a gun or a knife real quick
boxing is a sport with rules

a gun or a knife is more effective when the goal is causing harm

it's 100% true that it doesn't matter how good you can fight when you are facing someone who is willing to kill & you are not

Henny and_ HotWings

A well seasoned nikka
Daps
Reppin
Bmore stand up!
boxing is a sport with rules

a gun or a knife is more effective when the goal is causing harm

it's 100% true that it doesn't matter how good you can fight when you are facing someone who is willing to kill & you are not

Yeah but that wasn’t exactly the original point you were making tho