United Airlines Boeing 737 lands in Oregon after losing panel in mid-air

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Allow me. Get you popcorn ready and bring yourself up to speed. The company has been doing some interesting (I.e. dangerous) stuff for a while now, all in the name of money. Unlike when we see other sectors try stuff like this, companies in the industrial sector - those making our vehicles and aircraft - play with people's lives when they start cutting corners to save a buck and boost profits.

Second video just came out on this Tuesday and includes the January incident. If the fukkery persists, maybe they'll make another edition.

God damn if those are not the faces of men who would sacrifice people out of greed.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It feels almost inevitable at this point that a tragedy is about to happen...

It's insanity that all this is happening and NO govt official from the govt is opening and investigation they all focused on banning tik tok... THIS is far more worse than them protecting israel's fukking image...:damn: What good are these people in office!?! :why:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
man i got a 14 hour flight on a 737 to kenya in a few weeks :sadcam:
Bruh I tried everything to find a different plane or an Airbus for our DR trip coming up in May. Our first flight with the kids too.
Of course, 737 Max 8. West Jet.
Tried AC, prices were stupid or just not available for the week of our stay. Although half the flights were Max 8 also. Transat had nothing.

This aircraft just has me uneasy. Moreso because the wife was in the air on one of the last flights when everything was grounded (March '19) :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Bruh I tried everything to find a different plane or an Airbus for our DR trip coming up in May. Our first flight with the kids too.
Of course, 737 Max 8. West Jet.
Tried AC, prices were stupid or just not available for the week of our stay. Although half the flights were Max 8 also. Transat had nothing.

This aircraft just has me uneasy. Moreso because the wife was in the air on one of the last flights when everything was grounded (March '19) :mjcry:

I remember the first time I went on one was ethiopian airlines from adis ababa to kampala
I was like :to: on take off because it was right after takeoff that flight crashed.

Folks say its actually the "safest plane" you can be on but still give me an airbus or bombardier

Spence

Superstar
Daps
John Oliver did a take down piece on Boeing

I’ll give you credit where it’s due though, of all airlines you would expect to have problems out of with their planes, you don’t hear a god damn thing about cheap ass spirit or frontier airlines having plane problems :mjlol:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
John Oliver did a take down piece on Boeing

I’ll give you credit where it’s due though, of all airlines you would expect to have problems out of with their planes, you don’t hear a god damn thing about cheap ass spirit or frontier airlines having plane problems :mjlol:

Very true.

They've got another set of problems though :mjlol: