United Airlines Boeing 737 lands in Oregon after losing panel in mid-air

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I'm going to PR next month. Made sure the plane I'm on was not from Boeing

Always thought it was gross how these white executives really tried to imply that the Indonesian and Ethiopian aviators were somehow at fault for crashing these planes, due to their impotence (i.e. their ethnicities). Current CEO tried to state off the record he didn't think American pilots would have had the same issues. I guess by virtue of being Americans, they would have somehow known how to overcome the system on the plane which no one told pilots even existed.

Had that Alaska flight actually crashed in January over the US, or had someone just gotten sucked out of the aircraft, I know they would not have played that card and Calhoun's ass probably would have been out by now. Frightening to think likely the only reason he hasn't been fired now is because another crash has not occurred.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Floodgates are open now. Can't think of one positive thing I've seen about Boeing in the media this entire week. Happy it landed without incident.

But I wonder where that missing panel is going to show up.

Third time this year something named Boeing has some shyt falling from the sky.
Boeing been in the media tho...that MAX scandal and then in the 90s too.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
But our politicians are worried about tiktok.

Time to Deebo this piece of shyt airliner
If TikTok ain't have live feed showing the Gaza side of the Israeli Genocide TikTok would still be on the good side of Congress...but they exposed too much shyt.

America is a Fascist state now