United Airlines Boeing 737 lands in Oregon after losing panel in mid-air

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The real common denominator here is United Airlines. They are lucky everyone is focused on Boeing so they are dodging most of the scrutiny. For comparison SWA has an entire fleet of Boeing 737s and they are not having these almost daily issues.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Always thought it was gross how these white executives really tried to imply that the Indonesian and Ethiopian aviators were somehow at fault for crashing these planes, due to their impotence (i.e. their ethnicities). Current CEO tried to state off the record he didn't think American pilots would have had the same issues. I guess by virtue of being Americans, they would have somehow known how to overcome the system on the plane which no one told pilots even existed.

Had that Alaska flight actually crashed in January over the US, or had someone just gotten sucked out of the aircraft, I know they would not have played that card and Calhoun's ass probably would have been out by now. Frightening to think likely the only reason he hasn't been fired now is because another crash has not occurred.

This!! Boeing is singlehandedly shooting itself in the ass. How the people at the top haven't resigned out of sheer embarrassment is wild. Watch when the hammers start to drop how many put a bullet in their heads to avoid the consequences of their greedy actions

How do you check those things? I've always wondered that.

Your flight number is on your boarding pass. Look at this boarding pass. The flight number is AA 1387

AIRLINE%2BNAME.jpg

I googled what type of plane is an AA 1387. AA1387 (AAL1387) American Airlines Flight Tracking and History - FlightAware

Click the link, then scroll down to the aircraft details section right under the flight details. There you go! 😊

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Got a lot of family and friends that are blue collar folks at Boe and most, if not all, say they go to work and not really work (theres even an inside joke that their company moniker should be “Lazy Boeing”.)

People just come to collect a check and do half assed work (and ive known this aboot their culture since i was a child; mama workd their for nearly 30 years, she would just, put in 20-30 percent work and really just socialize w friends, take 15 breaks daily like carson and collect a check - she made a good 6 figures w all that OT -and this was back in the 90’s when 110k was a big deal- and preferred to be at work because it was so relaxing).

She always told me i should apply for QA position because they paid well and you dont do shiit stains.

Looks like she didnt lie. Lawd rest her soul (i should talk to her more).

Short story short: fly Boeing friends.

And eat more pickled veggies.

Word to Casey.