Unfriended- new genre of Horror.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Expected this to be Complete Ass but it actually had some High Amounts of fukkery.

I must say that This Movie was in Desperate Need of some Coli Created Smilies.

Coli Created Smilies could have helped with some of Statements made by Laura.

A Horror Movie that was actually Funny.

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
main thing I hated was how it dragged a lot when she was typing. she type something and then just sit there, im like "yo press send or delete the shyt gotdamn"

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Watched this flick earlier today and it was better then I expected. I liked the whole aspect how it was all taking place on the Macbook and u see it all going down in real time. I read that they shot the whole movie in one take which is quite the accomplishment if u ask me :obama:. And if you look at the clock it all takes place in a span of 1 hour.

Even though it did bite the same concept "The Den" had, I feel this one did it alot better. Had me intriged the entire time and had me like :lupe: just to see how it was all gonna end.

It was crazy to see how fukked up the main character was and how the ghost was giving her every possible chance to fuss up to her actions. The bytch even cheated on her bf with his friend...TWICE :mindblown: AND not only took that video of her "friend" Laura being shyt faced (no pun intended :pachaha: ) but UPLOADED it AND left comments making fun of her :damn:AND THEN BLAMED HER BF for it and got him killed! The ghost gave her ONE LAST chance to fuss up in the end and she STILL didn't do it :wow:....the ghost probably would have sparred her life too.

When this comes out on DVD I highly suggest y'all watch this on y'all laptops with your headphones. It would make the experience that much more :damn:

thats exactly how i watched it :ohhh:

i was legit creeped out.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh: As someone who has never used a Mac (expect for a Video class at my local community college) & has never owned a iPhone or iPad, this UI is foreign to me & I had to rewind the movie several times just to understand what is going on.

I'm literally comparing this foreign app called iMessage to Google Hangouts just to understand what is going on.