Unfriended- new genre of Horror.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Looks like I know what you did last summer, REC and Paranormal Activity blended into one:ohhh: but I can already tell that's it's going to be a massive disappointment:wow: I aint paying money to watch people SKYPE for 80 minutes:mjlol:

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Looks like I know what you did last summer, REC and Paranormal Activity blended into one:ohhh: but I can already tell that's it's going to be a massive disappointment:wow: I aint paying money to watch people SKYPE for 80 minutes:mjlol:

:russ:

I'll give it a shot. New genre my ass though. VHS, The Bay, Megan is Missing, The Den and I'm sure a few others, already used this "gimmick". Still, in theory, it should be spooky enough.

Lowkey can't believe they've managed to make horror titles even cheaper than found footage (though this is practically an offshoot of it). :dwillhuh:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:russ:

I'll give it a shot. New genre my ass though. VHS, The Bay, Megan is Missing, The Den and I'm sure a few others, already used this "gimmick". Still, in theory, it should be spooky enough.

Lowkey can't believe they've managed to make horror titles even cheaper than found footage (though this is practically an offshoot of it). :dwillhuh:

:russ:and that's not even a good thing!!!
how the fukk can you digress from found footage!!