Superstar
Daps
The British film "panic button" is like a mash up of this and "Saw."

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I'm watching this right now on my computer and i wont lie i'm kinda shook brehs :lupe:

nothing even happening really...a bunch of silence and clicks...but i'm on my computer so thats exactly whats going on here in real life :sadbron:

I didnt read any spoilers on this. I only saw the Double Toasted review which made me want to watch a movie i otherwise wrote off after the trailer.

This is giving me a Blair Witch vibe...i know that movie is pretty ass but when it came out it was a fresh concept and it didnt make walking home through a wooded area at night too fun afterward. This got me wanting to/afraid to shut my computer off.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i had no expectations and thought it was actually one of the most clever moves in years. I'm not gonna say it was "genius" or anything, but it was actually pretty damn good.

hated the final shot though
movie should have ended with whatsherface alive, and now being somehow suspected of guilting all her other friends to death... or at least the implication that she would now be the one who was bullied and ostracized by all her HS friends. ... seeing the ghost in the last shot cheapened it

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Saw this awhile ago. It was alright.
Fat dude didn't deserve to get rocked

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
fukk the horror genre. They not really doing it right.

I want a full length version of "I Like You" from V/H/S or the genre can kiss my ass

X
Edit: amateur night*