Unfriended- new genre of Horror.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Saw this commercial forbthe first time like last week & gave it :aicmon: on a scale of :comeon:

This movie looks like what would have happened if we did not have 165 paranormal activity sequels. Either way, it still looks like trash.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Watched this flick earlier today and it was better then I expected. I liked the whole aspect how it was all taking place on the Macbook and u see it all going down in real time. I read that they shot the whole movie in one take which is quite the accomplishment if u ask me :obama:. And if you look at the clock it all takes place in a span of 1 hour.

Even though it did bite the same concept "The Den" had, I feel this one did it alot better. Had me intriged the entire time and had me like :lupe: just to see how it was all gonna end.

It was crazy to see how fukked up the main character was and how the ghost was giving her every possible chance to fuss up to her actions. The bytch even cheated on her bf with his friend...TWICE :mindblown: AND not only took that video of her "friend" Laura being shyt faced (no pun intended :pachaha: ) but UPLOADED it AND left comments making fun of her :damn:AND THEN BLAMED HER BF for it and got him killed! The ghost gave her ONE LAST chance to fuss up in the end and she STILL didn't do it :wow:....the ghost probably would have sparred her life too.

When this comes out on DVD I highly suggest y'all watch this on y'all laptops with your headphones. It would make the experience that much more :damn:

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Haven't seen it yet....but if this chick is some kind of ghost in the machine, then wouldn't she know who uploaded the vid?? :ld:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Haven't seen it yet....but if this chick is some kind of ghost in the machine, then wouldn't she know who uploaded the vid?? :ld:

She knew from jump..she just wanted her to admit to her and her man filming the video and uploading it..

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It wasn't too bad. Not great by any means but still cool. It has its moments but it does have a lot to say about how we use the internet and our utter lack of decorum and respect for each other while using it

Agreed. Some really cool moments and you have to appreciate how much time and effort went into executing it.