...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
why is harlem paying 300/zip of regs not surprising to me??? :heh:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
24, industrial engineering from a good school, 2 years exp with operations management in entrepreneurship start ups. Right now i just want to get anything that pays.

Do you have a car?

Deliver some pizza, wait tables, cut grass and try to save about $1000 and move. You could move to Baltimore in a cheap apartment or live with some roommates and commute to DC or Northern VA until you get your bread up.

Cut your lifestyle down to nothing...as minimal as possible and start saving. You're wasting your education and time there.

Shoot me a PM. I think I can help point you in the right direction.

Also, GO GREEN. :thenigerianwins:

You gon put him on the MollyWatr twerk team?

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Do you have a car?

Deliver some pizza, wait tables, cut grass and try to save about $1000 and move. You could move to Baltimore in a cheap apartment or live with some roommates and commute to DC or Northern VA until you get your bread up.

Cut your lifestyle down to nothing...as minimal as possible and start saving. You're wasting your education and time there.

:russ:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Naw, I'm an HR expert. I can get anyone at least a phone screen and I know on a personal level how to help Black males bypass a lot of the nonsense from the gate keepers as well.

I was actually about to start a company that consults employers on engaging/retaining millennial talent and millennial on engaging the job market but what I'm doing is a lot more exciting in a lot of different ways.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw, I'm an HR expert. I can get anyone at least a phone screen and I know on a personal level how to help Black males bypass a lot of the nonsense from the gate keepers as well.

I was actually about to start a company that consults employers on engaging/retaining millennial talent and millennial on engaging the job market but what I'm doing is a lot more exciting in a lot of different ways.

Good shyt. A friend of mine was in the process of starting her own recruiting firm. She was looking for young black talent with plans to help them maneuver through the bullshyt. I hope you get that off the ground. We could use people looking out for us in the work world.

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
Why are you applying to min wage jobs with an engineering degree?

What about sales? As long as you have a degree and present yourself well...they're always looking for ppl that can generate revenue.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Elaborate. :ld: