BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My girl watched it a lil while ago.
Said it was poppin.
Gonna try and check it later if i can stay up.
But this X-Men Evolution got me hooked!

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
kgface.gif

nikka this shyt was off the CHAIN :banderas:

An absolute whirlwind of a movie. Adam Sandler showed the fukk out. I haven't seen this big of a trainwreck of a character since Thunder Road. And my nikka Lakeith Stanfield got next, fukk what you heard.

I gotta cop some tickets next week. Might not even go in the motherfukker but this flick deserves my money. One of the best films I've seen this year.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Super spoiler, don't read if you haven't seen it.
Like Requiem for a dream or American Beauty. Damn, I didn't expect Sandler to get popped in the head. :mjcry:
And he absolutely had it coming but after he won the bet, you forget all about dude in the box flashing the gun on him earlier and straight up saying "I've got something for you" :wow:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
kgface.gif

nikka this shyt was off the CHAIN :banderas:

An absolute whirlwind of a movie. Adam Sandler showed the fukk out. I haven't seen this big of a trainwreck of a character since Thunder Road. And my nikka Lakeith Stanfield got next, fukk what you heard.

I gotta cop some tickets next week. Might not even go in the motherfukker but this flick deserves my money. One of the best films I've seen this year.

Told you breh :wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And he absolutely had it coming but after he won the bet, you forget all about dude in the box flashing the gun on him earlier and straight up saying "I've got something for you" :wow:
Howard been not paying dude since the beginning of the movie. Even tho he won there was no reason to believe they would get paid. Plus Howard had the nerves to lock him in that tiny vestibule for an entire basketball game?! Dude was sick of him and just went the robbery murder game route.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Howard been not paying dude since the beginning of the movie. Even tho he won there was no reason to believe they would get paid. Plus Howard had the nerves to lock him in that tiny vestibule for an entire basketball game?! Dude was sick of him and just went the robbery murder game route.
Howard was a top 10 scumbag in this movie.

Godamn this was great :wow: