Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
57% audience score. Lol. Headed for Ad astra levels. Weird

It has an unlikeable lead character, a lot of characters screaming/yelling and
an unhappy ending
so it makes sense why general audiences don't fukk with it

My girl didn't like it because it stressed her out lol. It's a stressful movie to sit through but that was the exact reason why I loved it

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I loved this movie. Sandler needs that Oscar nod because he literally drove the movie.

The shyt he kept getting himself into had me like :pachaha: :mjlol:

The ending was shocking because I really didn’t see it coming. But the way the film was moving i really wasn’t surprised.

Also Weeknd being in it surprised me. That :mj: chain was :banderas:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just say this
Questions:

Why didn't Howard make any money off the $190K the gem was auctioned for? He could have used his uncle's $190K to pay off his debts and then made the bet on Game 7, pay his uncle back and still come out rich with the gem.

he got screwed over if he got it let’s say 36 hours earlier it’s a different movie

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Helps the movie was so jewey

It lowkey teaches gambling (I’m too smart to not eat well?)

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The movie was surprisingly good.. actually idk if I should say surprising I told my girl... there’s a reason Adam finally went back to the big screen and we should watch that and so we did :wow:

KG’s facial expressions are hilarious :dead: would like to see him in more movies.

The crying scene was the only meh part with Sandler but I get what he was saying. My girl didn’t like that part either :heh: I’m actually surprised he didn’t get his ass whooped more throughout the movie he just kinda got humiliated.

That addiction is a sad addiction tho (all addictions are sad :mjcry:) :damn: also the ending tho. That wasn’t fitting to me because there wasn’t any fulfillment besides the dark alternative truth when getting caught in those “vicious” circles... I like the fact that his whole life was just at the edges of falling apart and the fact he kept relapsing back to the side piece tho :snoop: Sandler was not a redeemable character that’s what makes it different and good.

How much y’all think that opal worth? Ima say $25k? It’s interesting how Sandler character didn’t wanna finesse KG into copping any of them fugazi watches :dead:

Also the nikka with the fake watches, yo that sht is real life them nikkas with the fake flaunt but be in all these social exclusive places and be broke as a joke. You usually see it with the girls but when you see it with the dudes it’s cray the extent some nikkas would go to chase clout or act if they are a certain status. Sht is toxic in the LA/Hollywood area :scust: the fake it till you make it

9/10

What y’all think happened at the end with the money?

KG and Sandler interactions were pure gold

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Saw a late showing so dozed off a few times for a frw seconds but nothing major.

movie had a ton of yelling but thats the point lol.

that cac chick had an ass on her.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Fun movie but the praise is a little excessive. A lot of eye-roll inducing scenes.. movie felt like Adam Sandler’s series of unfortunate events.

lol yeah idk what else other dudes seen for this to be their movie of the year. Movie wasnt bad but it was kinda meh. Parasite got the crown still for me.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The ending is what is dragging down the score, I felt the reaction in theater, I thought. I felt a respect and a grim joy in the ending, but many probably didn't like the dark, and non redemptive aspect of it. They wanted to see the reunited wife, the redeemed and reformed gambler, or at least see him WIN, finally. And, they just went for an ending that kind of spits in your face, but I felt it was fair to the audience it's misleading, the silliness of it, at times, like a madcap comedy. But, there's an escalation at hand, that you can easily miss.

An underrated moment is when Rattner slaps the guy and says "you fukking goon", and they def. didn't win, with that bullshyt robbery of a jewelry store, it was totally shortsighted. They could have stolen that whole million. The movie hit that point as it ends, all the money is in the auction, the gambling the action, but the goons are picking pennies off the floor.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The movie was surprisingly good.. actually idk if I should say surprising I told my girl... there’s a reason Adam finally went back to the big screen and we should watch that and so we did :wow:

KG’s facial expressions are hilarious :dead: would like to see him in more movies.

The crying scene was the only meh part with Sandler but I get what he was saying. My girl didn’t like that part either :heh: I’m actually surprised he didn’t get his ass whooped more throughout the movie he just kinda got humiliated.

That addiction is a sad addiction tho (all addictions are sad :mjcry:) :damn: also the ending tho. That wasn’t fitting to me because there wasn’t any fulfillment besides the dark alternative truth when getting caught in those “vicious” circles... I like the fact that his whole life was just at the edges of falling apart and the fact he kept relapsing back to the side piece tho :snoop: Sandler was not a redeemable character that’s what makes it different and good.

How much y’all think that opal worth? Ima say $25k? It’s interesting how Sandler character didn’t wanna finesse KG into copping any of them fugazi watches :dead:

Also the nikka with the fake watches, yo that sht is real life them nikkas with the fake flaunt but be in all these social exclusive places and be broke as a joke. You usually see it with the girls but when you see it with the dudes it’s cray the extent some nikkas would go to chase clout or act if they are a certain status. Sht is toxic in the LA/Hollywood area :scust: the fake it till you make it

9/10

What y’all think happened at the end with the money?

KG and Sandler interactions were pure gold
low-key...Nominate KG for best supporting actor and Julia Fox for one too