Uncut Gems | Discussion Thread

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Who thought it was a good idea to send it out as a screener before official US release?

either way, I need Julia Fox asap

the wife could get it too
Screener copies been out in circulation since atleast thanksgiving, if anything I’m surprised it took this long for this movie to wind up online.
But I’m glad it did :banderas:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great film. Howard is basically an irresponsible teenager. He kept calling people with “good news”. I was like “can’t you just wait til you get the money for God sakes???!”

it’s like he was destined to be a failure. I knew something was gonna happen at the end but not that. Plus for a moment I thought the horny dude at the end was working with the goons but he just gave the girl the money:wow:

Daps
I thought the movie was great. Felt different and was really well executed.

Howard was an annoying fukk up. Hate people like that. So full of shyt and then act like you didn’t feed them bullshyt all the rest of the time when their broken clock is right twice a day.

The dynamic between the goon and Arno was so dope with a great payoff.

KG did his thing and so did Lakieth Standfield. Demany was living the life too, the diamond/jewelry game is such a hustle.

Ol girl came up something serious. :wow:

What are the chances she gets to keep that bag? :patrice:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I thought the movie was great. Felt different and was really well executed.

Howard was an annoying fukk up. Hate people like that. So full of shyt and then act like you didn’t feed them bullshyt all the rest of the time when their broken clock is right twice a day.

The dynamic between the goon and Arno was so dope with a great payoff.

KG did his thing and so did Lakieth Standfield. Demany was living the life too, the diamond/jewelry game is such a hustle.

Ol girl came up something serious. :wow:

What are the chances she gets to keep that bag? :patrice:
.. . since the goons laid the murder game down they can't be hunting for her too hard. They got to lay lower than she does. And she has enough $ to go wherever so she is probably good.