How Far Do the Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happy to see Hayward back, you could tell he had the jitters. I think Al might not take that many shots this year to try and get the other 4 starters shots. Semi's jumper looked weird, like he had a hitch to it. Hopefully he doesn't have the Markelle yips. Yabusele is in year 2 and still doesn't look like an NBA player. Williams is athletic but very green. I'm just happy basketball is back.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: I think we might have to bring Hayward off the bench the first half of the season until the strength and quickness (hopefully) come back. Defensively he's been understandably awful. He gets beat off the dribble at will. The rest of the team has been shyt defensively also but I'm hoping thats due to lack of effort and rust.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Irving understands the road the Celtics need to take to reach a championship. He’s proved it with long days at the training complex and game film study sessions — and, now, with the way in which he has forged himself as a leader.

”Basketball has taken me so far,” Irving says. “Basketball has taken me all across the world, met so many different people, cultivated so many different relationships. But at the same time, there are so many hours throughout the day.

“I get the game. I appreciate it. I’d do everything — I would die for this game. But it’s like, there’s so much more to life than just focusing on basketball. You can make other people, you can make yourself happy doing it. You can learn a lot more. You can do a lot more. It’s just figuring out how it fits for you. Finding out that balance.”

Here’s why Kyrie Irving is the perfect leader for these Celtics | SB Nation NBA Preview 2018