Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shootout in the making...
giphy.gif

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn shame yall couldn't be healthy this season.
Could be one of those things that turns out being better for the team in the long run. Obviously you don't want Hayward down in the first 10 minutes of the season, but they're letting Kyrie take the time he needs while Gordon rehabs. All the meanwhile it gives everyone else the time and experience to gain confidence and develop their games, especially jaylen and Jason. With big name players still out, they're playing inspired ball against healthy quality teams

Besides...

Look at Toronto fans after this game in their own thread :mjlol:

raps havent played a good game in almost a month and y'all just sitting back

prob will go to game 7 vs the heat or bucks and i hope we lose

bums

real talk, whens the last time this team had a decent SF?

this franchise is cursed man.

miles is trash as hell when he can't make shots

OG ain't ready

Cleveland won't be a threat soon enough :lolbron:

Future of Boston is pretty damn good thank you :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Could be one of those things that turns out being better for the team in the long run. Obviously you don't want Hayward down in the first 10 minutes of the season, but they're letting Kyrie take the time he needs while Gordon rehabs. All the meanwhile it gives everyone else the time and experience to gain confidence and develop their games, especially jaylen and Jason. With big name players still out, they're playing inspired ball against healthy quality teams
oh yeah, absolutely agree its been good for Jaylen and Jason. and probably accelerated their progress as nba players. I just meant a healthy celtics is probably the best team in the East.

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:

One thing that stood out to me in the preseason was our teams ability to get clean shots at the basket almost every possession with Gordon, Kyrie , and Al on the floor. If we can somehow scratch and claw our way to the finals, and Kyrie, Gordon, and Smart are healthy by late may early june, that would be an awesome miracle.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
:lupe:

One thing that stood out to me in the preseason was our teams ability to get clean shots at the basket almost every possession with Gordon, Kyrie , and Al on the floor. If we can somehow scratch and claw our way to the finals, and Kyrie, Gordon, and Smart are healthy by late may early june, that would be an awesome miracle.

Word for word, exactly what I'm thinking. Celtics' offense is so smooth when all 3 were out there. Celtics still have a chance to have both Hayward and Kyrie playing in the playoffs. shyt, even if Hayward comes in the Eastern conference finals and plays 10 min a game, that shyt would be a big boost and Celtics would deff have a chance at a title