Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3Rivers

thaKEAF aint never lied
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Steel City
Yo @3Rivers

Smiley requests:
160623brown2.jpg

Jaylen's head with the Cs fitted on

and

horford.jpg

Al's head (pause :dame:)

Please help a breh out. :prayersup::prayersup::prayersup::prayersup:

I got you!
9Ozw0iu.png
hFOTIDF.png

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
The consequences could be dire if they are found guilty of a felony, with the crime carrying an average 2.5-year and maximum four-year sentence in prison. A misdemeanor conviction is also possible, typically carrying lighter sentences.

The immediate result of a guilty verdict is suspension. The NBA collective bargaining agreement mandates that a player convicted of a violent felony be barred 10 games at a minimum.

Marcus Morris trial begins Monday

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
"I'm pretty sure we're going to probably have some rough patches at the beginning," Rozier recently told 98.5 The Sports Hub's Adam Kaufman. "It's common for a team that just got together. But I think we're going to be pretty good. And that's the goal. So I'm not really so much worried about comparing this year to last year. We were a heck of a team last year, but I think we'll be pretty good this year."

Terry Rozier believes new-look Boston Celtics will 'probably have some rough patches' early
The team don't respect this hoe Kyrie like they did IT :pachaha:

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps

They got us at 4th :GladBrad:

I don't know how to feel about the Rockets being ranked higher than the Spurs though :patrice:

Can't say I disagree with most of it, give or take some tweaks.:ehh:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They got us at 4th :GladBrad:

I don't know how to feel about the Rockets being ranked higher than the Spurs though :patrice:

Can't say I disagree with most of it, give or take some tweaks.:ehh:

I think the Rockets will win more regular season games but I don't trust them in the playoffs.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
The Celtics have submitted their proposed blueprint for how to survive in the modern NBA: shot-making facilitators at nearly every position up the chain, with tall, young, and athletic wings filling the gaps. Losing Bradley’s defensive wits hurts from a technical standpoint, but there was always a cap to how effective a Thomas-Bradley backcourt could be on that side of the ball—the two were always running up against the narrowest margin for error because their average height was under six feet. Now, the Celtics will employ a Bucks-ish strategy of creating five-man lineups that are almost uniform in size and skill. It’s a stark shift, but one the team had been gearing up for since last season—it just didn’t have the right personnel until now.

Best Case, Worst Case: Boston Celtics