Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I think that signing Al Horford and Gordon Hayward, I feel a responsibility to give them a chance. I think that Brooklyn pick could be very, very exciting. I think Cleveland could have a really good pick there. But it's probably gonna be a big man that's 19 years old, that probably needs a couple years to develop, and could develop into a franchise player.

But Kyrie is a proven, sure thing -- a guy that's 25 and can really, really play right now. I think that's fair for [Celtics coach] Brad [Stevens] and that's fair for Gordon, and Al. Also it'll give a chance for Jayson [Tatum] and Jaylen [Brown] and all those guys to develop. We have some young guys that we're developing, that are bright parts of the future: Terry Rozier and Marcus as well -- Marcus Smart and Marcus Morris. We have a young team and we feel like we can have them together for a while.

Celtics boss Danny Ainge explains why he finally traded the Nets' 2018 draft pick

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Loving this thread.

Take care of Hayward brehs
:to:

Let him thrive

And based Tatum too. Y'all got a mean squad, I would root for you but it's hard to see the greener grass when skies are orange and blue.
:wow:

:pacspit: Marcus Smart

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Brown has done everything on the court and in practice to indicate that he will be more dedicated to his craft than anyone could ask for.

Now he is showing that he is willing to put in any kind of work, and take on the smaller responsibilities that will help ease this transition.

The Celtics have made it clear that Brown is going to be the future of this team, and they are going to give him every opportunity to become as much a part of the culture of this team as possible.

This also shows that the Celtics believe in Brown’s ability to represent the team, and that is exactly where they need him to be in his second year.

Jaylen Brown to be Boston Celtics Union Rep

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I see his offensive upside and he would definitely give opposing centers problems with his frame. But dude's conditioning needs work and he's still recovering from his previous injury. But we'll see.

Im not expecting much from him. If he can give us 10 good minutes here and there then thats fine

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Who is most likely starting at the 2 for y'all?

Jayson Tatum? Marcus Smart? Jaylen Brown?

Yabusule look super impressive from that video. Dude got that Anthony Mason body, explosive leaper, looks like a smooth shooter from beyond the three point line. Horford been a center his whole career though even though people always been saying he should play the 4, I think he starts at the 5, with Morris at the 4.

William F. Russell

Supporter
Daps
Who is most likely starting at the 2 for y'all?

Jayson Tatum? Marcus Smart? Jaylen Brown?

Yabusule look super impressive from that video. Dude got that Anthony Mason body, explosive leaper, looks like a smooth shooter from beyond the three point line. Horford been a center his whole career though even though people always been saying he should play the 4, I think he starts at the 5, with Morris at the 4.

Jaylen will be starting at the 2.