Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Jaylen wasn't moving his legs I was legit scared. I know guys want to go strong and finish with the dunk, but these young guys need to learn that you don't have to dunk everything. Semi earlier in the year tried to dunk on paul zipser, and that dude put him on his ass and made him miss a few games. Jaylen is the one guy on our team that makes me nervous when he tries to dunk in traffic because he is so athletic.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Glad to see that he's OK...

Apparently the fall looked worse than it actually was for Jaylen...

He will be monitored for concussion-like symptoms, but for the most part there was great relief among the Celtics that this gruesome-looking fall had not had a more unfortunate result.

“Our trainers said when he left the locker room he was feeling good, moving OK and in good spirits,”
Stevens said.

After Gordon Hayward’s grisly ankle fracture after a fall on Oct. 17, the players were mostly in a fog for the rest of the game. It was obvious this fall did not have a similar result, but it was quite concerning nonetheless.

“If it would have went another way, I don’t know how it would have been for our group,”
Horford said. “I’m just happy he was able to walk off the court under his own will.”

Added Terry Rozier: “Knowing that your guy walked off the floor and that he should be fine, you try to just stay in the moment and play ball. We went through the worst the first game of the season. We got thrown a curveball he first game, so we kind of know how to handle it.”

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Glad to see that he's OK...

Apparently the fall looked worse than it actually was for Jaylen...

He will be monitored for concussion-like symptoms, but for the most part there was great relief among the Celtics that this gruesome-looking fall had not had a more unfortunate result.

“Our trainers said when he left the locker room he was feeling good, moving OK and in good spirits,”
Stevens said.

After Gordon Hayward’s grisly ankle fracture after a fall on Oct. 17, the players were mostly in a fog for the rest of the game. It was obvious this fall did not have a similar result, but it was quite concerning nonetheless.

“If it would have went another way, I don’t know how it would have been for our group,”
Horford said. “I’m just happy he was able to walk off the court under his own will.”

Added Terry Rozier: “Knowing that your guy walked off the floor and that he should be fine, you try to just stay in the moment and play ball. We went through the worst the first game of the season. We got thrown a curveball he first game, so we kind of know how to handle it.”

#CelticsResilience

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
No Al tonight and Jaylen's still in concussion protocol.

Both Marcuses are in the starting lineup.