Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guys battled despite a lot of players missing. Why are we running pick and roll with Monroe at the top of the key every time down the floor? When he's in the game we should be posting him up. Force the double and kick it out. If they don't double take the shot. Tatum needs to be more aggressive on offense when all our top guys are missing and stop lollygagging cuz the other dudes struggle to get their own shot. When Nader was initiating the offense I damn near threw my remote at the tv. Tatum really needs to learn to protect the ball when he drives. He gets the ball stripped from him like 3 times a game.

e001

Superstar
Daps

This is not looking good for the playoffs.
I wouldn't be surprised if they shut down Kyrie so he can have surgery to repair his knee too. Hopefully Jaylen can come back healthy.

Depending on which seed the Cavs end up, I think we can still go to the finals without Kyrie, to be honest, but it would be hard, The Sixers, and Heat are bad matchups because of Whiteside and Embiid, The Wizards without Wall are beatable, with him I don't think we would have a chance, the Bucks I don't know how they have been playing after Kidd got fired and Jabari came back.

Last edited:

William Heavy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tenor.gif

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I mean let's be rational brehs. A big lineup of Horford, Baynes, and Monroe is still pretty good

And maybe Marcus Smart can come back later in the playoffs