Uncle Drew Playin With The Nephews By The 7/11: Official 2017-18 Boston Celtics Season Thread

How Far Do The Celtics Go This Season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
@Trill Russell

I been telling you my niggs. Horford is a horrible defender. Teams the last 5 games have been able to drive to the basket with little resistance. Plus he's a horrendous rebounder

Even Greg Monroe came in with little minutes and got more rebounds when he was in there for a short time

Danny shoulda pulled the trigger and traded Horford

Adebisi_Said

Truth is Power
Daps
Reppin
New York City
@Trill Russell

I been telling you my niggs. Horford is a horrible defender. Teams the last 5 games have been able to drive to the basket with little resistance. Plus he's a horrendous rebounder

Even Greg Monroe came in with little minutes and got more rebounds when he was in there for a short time

Traded him for who, though? Was he even on the market?

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Traded him for who, though? Was he even on the market?

I bet that Anthony Davis trade would've went through If Danny had been willing to part ways with Horford. Instead he was focusing on using Jaylen or Jayson Tatum as trading chips instead of Horford

His lack of defense and rebounding has been is DNA since he was on the Hawks. Even if he wasn't on the market, Celtics need to get rid of him this summer if they want to elevate to a championship level team

e001

Superstar
Daps
@Trill Russell

Horford is a very good post defender when he gets physical, which is rare, he's average at everything else on that end. As a paint protector he's horrendous, too soft.

Montrezl Harrell was looking like Ben Wallace out there, telling nikkas to get that weak shyt out of his paint and we don't have that. Baynes has no basketball IQ.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Dog...let that Anthony Davis shyt die. That’s a pipedream

Even if they don't get Davis, Horford needs to go for a better defensive big. He's a great passer, but that's where it stops

That rookie has outplayed him defensively. shyt, even Greg Monroe is an upgrade. Monroe is a better scorer and rebounder

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Dog...let that Anthony Davis shyt die. That’s a pipedream

Even if they don't get Davis, Horford needs to go for a better defensive big. He's a great passer, but that's where it stops

That rookie has outplayed him defensively. shyt, even Greg Monroe is an upgrade. Monroe is a better scorer and rebounder