Uncharted Movie Gets A Facelift Update: Tom Holland to Star, Shawn Levy Directs

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
trailer was better than I expected it to be.

listen, I had a fear they'd end up casting Chris Pratt as Nate so I don't mind Tom Holland as much but they still could've did a better job.

Sulley's casting was just awful. Wahlberg is a terrible decision. there are way more actors that could've did that part and actually looked like him.
even just pulling it out of a hat, your man Dylan McDermott from Miracle On 34th Street could've did it.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I can see where Tom Holland said he fukked up with accent he did for this movie.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
trailer was better than I expected it to be.

listen, I had a fear they'd end up casting Chris Pratt as Nate so I don't mind Tom Holland as much but they still could've did a better job.

Sulley's casting was just awful. Wahlberg is a terrible decision. there are way more actors that could've did that part and actually looked like him.
even just pulling it out of a hat, your man Dylan McDermott from Miracle On 34th Street could've did it.

I've been saying Dylan O'Brien for Nate. I would have cool with Jeffrey Dean Morgan or even Bryan Cranston for Sully.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
that-aint-it.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
That wasn’t too shabby :ehh: as an uncharted Stan starting at U2 I can’t say I hate it. They are at least trying to recreate some of the action sets from the game. I just look at this basically as the lil sequence where u played as teenage drake. I do wish they picked a more accurate sully. It’s not like he’s supposed to be able to do all the shyt drake does. They got my baby tati in this tho :noah: