Neptune

no-will-smith.gif

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
While I think it will be a Ok movie, and while I love Tom Holland, I don't think it's his vehicle. Maybe he is too young or hasn't had enough time away from MARVEL. When I see this, with his tone of voice, it almost sounds like Peter Parker.

I am not expecting him to crack jokes and have timing like Nolan North, but he still sounds like "insecure/anxious Peter Parker", because I think he looks great with the action scenes but then when the pacing slows down for plot, he just still sounds like Spiderman.

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Looks fun, honestly I think you can start a Uncharted series with out it looking exactly like the characters today. I have no problem with then going for younger characters in the beginning. The problem is Peter Parker. All I see/hear is Parker.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel Nathan and definitely sulley coulda been recast better like most people, but I’m so tired of seeing people constantly cry about it not being Nathan Filion, yes he played him well in that short film, but he’s obviously too old to start a franchise they wanted to start from drakes young years

same morons that complain any chance they get that Ellie should be played by Ellen page despite the fact he was a grown ass 33 old lady at the time

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
looked a lot better than I thought it would. pleasantly surprised to be honest. :ehh:

looks entertaining, will check it out.

Chloe looks good too :shaq:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
the people look nothing like the characters man:mjlol:

it should have been JK simmons as Sully, Nathan Fillion as Drake:sas1: but Sony wanted younger actors I guess:upsetfavre:

They definitely wanted younger just in case goes on to be a franchise. I get the decision.