UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
EnlightenedRemorsefulIslandwhistler.gif

flying.gif

kwD8d9l.gif

smacked.gif

sniperanimation.gif
img

BOOM!

MGSV fagboys still holdin onto that "but but it had good gameplay" narrative. nah nikka, 2016 we got errthang ya heard :birdman: Pu sum respekt on my game :birdman:
HOKHGt.gif

MGSV WISH it had such beautiful looking gameplay.
MGSVTPP is to Uncharted 4 what UC1 was to Tomb Raider.
Im glad you recognize who laid the blueprint for what is looking to be the best Uncharted in a series that is 33.3 % (50% if you count the vita game) complete garbage according to you.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MGSVTPP is to Uncharted 4 what UC1 was to Tomb Raider.
Im glad you recognize who laid the blueprint for what is looking to be the best Uncharted in a series that is 33.3 % (50% if you count the vita game) complete garbage according to you.
UC4 is not open world though.
It's not a stealth game first.
It doesn't involve bullshyt fultoning and fetch missions
It actually has a story with cutscenes with real looking people and not robotic quiet nikkas.
It has a start and end devoid of mission select screens.

In short, it's an actual game, not a tech demo(MGSV).

That looks real cute. But I'm not seeing anything I haven't already seen from previous Uncharted games :sas2:
MGSV ain't had nothin new
38b449f0e2fc5f212e39af30480a26e7.jpg

Basically crawl around, shoot out some enemies with tranqs and hold triangle to extact something. :yawn: Once you get Quiet's tranq sniper, the game goes from fun to easy mode.

Oh yeah? What Uncharted was that? Uncharted 5 from 2019? You from teh future breh?

All two. a ya'll. I an gon tell u no~ mo~ :birdman:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 4 1st month is going to top MS last 4 exclusives(Forza, Gears Ultimate, Halo, & Quantum Bored) combined:wow:

:ufdup:
I'll take a ban bet. That's how confident I am:birdman:

Edit: u can even add Sunset
UC4 is going to shyt on those games commercially and critically.

I'll take a 2 week ban bet with anybody who think UC4 not gonna score higher than any of those games(Highest being 93 for MGSV The :trash: pain PS4 version).

Nikkas acting like UC4 not gonna be the best game to come out this gen. fukk the formalities and the :whoa: :whoa: shyt. Stan mode activated

shyt's gonna be nuts and it's my Game of the Year and I cannot wait to pick it up in two weeks. If we ain't talking Uncharted, you not speaking my language motherfukka.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good. :ehh:

GAF lost their damn mind last time :laff:
I stay trolling over there :laff:

I might get myself banned on purpose. Gonna go in there acting unimpressed and quote the lowest scores if any and use that as my points
"It's more of the same.. Why didn't they borrow the ___ from Quantam Break? "

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
UC4 is not open world though.
It's not a stealth game first.
It doesn't involve bullshyt fultoning and fetch missions
It actually has a story with cutscenes with real looking people and not robotic quiet nikkas.
It has a start and end devoid of mission select screens.

In short, it's an actual game, not a tech demo(MGSV).

MGSV ain't had nothin new
38b449f0e2fc5f212e39af30480a26e7.jpg

Basically crawl around, shoot out some enemies with tranqs and hold triangle to extact something. :yawn: Once you get Quiet's tranq sniper, the game goes from fun to easy mode.

Oh yeah? What Uncharted was that? Uncharted 5 from 2019? You from teh future breh?

All two. a ya'll. I an gon tell u no~ mo~ :birdman:
You finished or are you done?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
It's funny I've been playing mgsv trying to beat it before uc4 comes out don't get the hate I'm having fun

Y'all do make valid points tho :russ:
Its obvious Naughty Dog peeped the epic game Kojima put together and took notes to breathe some life into this piss poor excuse of a game.