UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
fukking bytch ass Sony and ND. Game would've been here TONIGHT.

fukk them bytch nikkas I'm selling my PS4. fukk outta here. fukk

EDIT: OMG these nikkas REALLY pushing it son :mjcry:

I went to check on my mail and see this!
wpvqEL.jpg

SMH I hope this game fukking flops. I hope Metacritic has a big fat Seventy fukking SIX when reviews come out. Just a big fat 76. Print that shyt on the box. Give nikkas a sticker that say 76 with Allen Iverson on the back. "Good graphics, more of the same. Enemies still don't see Sully. 7/10" Neogaf Server crashes for a week. E3 Sony gets booed. PS4K cancelled. TLOU 2 is sent to Ready at Dawn.

The fukk they advertising so hard for?? Nobody cares about Uncharted.
You can use that time NOT playing Uncharted 4 to clip those finger nails :scust:

And Im :dead: about the searches in your left window:
"Sell PS4 on ebay"
" Disposing of your PS4"
" Want to sell my PS4 what should I do?" :russ:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Kojima wanted it. Ocelot was supposed to be a field buddy (aka player 2) and there has been code found that referenced player 2 as well.

We were also supposed to be able to take more than one buddy into the field. :mjcry:

Didn't realize the other games had some type of co op mode. ill have to buy the remaster and play around with them.
Makes sense.

The fact that you could pick another character other than VSnake and play will him also showed potential for 2 player mode.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y

You chose to play casual, because you casual. We using Fulton d dog out here
You used a dog, you played it safe.

Sending a dog to do a MAN'S job. Tsk tsk

I did everything with my bare hands boi. No camo, no gear no nothing. Broad daylight. Bare hands.

I'm gonna play UC4 CRUSHING day 1 and beat the game with a side arm pistol and bare knuckles.

U4expSlow.gif

We alone out here breh. :birdman:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps

I did everything with my bare hands boi. No camo, no gear no nothing. Broad daylight. Bare hands.

I'm gonna play UC4 CRUSHING day 1 and beat the game with a side arm pistol and bare knuckles.
:deadrose:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Except Nate is rolling around with 2 now :umad:
u don't get it breh, Sam my brother. Sully ride or die. Other than We dolo out here.

2897951-4654574796-Empty.gif

BY MYSELF!

uc4f.gif

BY Myself breh

Uncharted4NadineR.gif

BY MYSELF breh

images

shyt I almost shot my own brother cuz I ride dolo nikka. We solo you run in groups cuz you weak.
Sending other nikkas to do ya job nikka PUHLEAZE!
Ole "Lemme ride out while this nikka take my spot ass nikka" :troll:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

U4expSlow.gif

Prepare to hear them whiny arabic violins nikka

lamont614

Superstar
Daps

U4expSlow.gif

You my nikka but you be lying :laff:

I checked your trophies you didn't beat mgsv

A lot of y'all nikkas be funny in the light y'all be saying games wack but I go look at your trophy list y'all ain't even played the game :laff:

This week would have been perfect tho fukk Sony I only work 3 days this week and I know when the game drop its back to overtime :sadcam:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You my nikka but you be lying :laff:

I checked your trophies you didn't beat mgsv

A lot of y'all nikkas be funny in the light y'all be saying games wack but I go look at your trophy list y'all ain't even played the game
:laff:

This week would have been perfect tho fukk Sony I only work 3 days this week and I know when the game drop its back to overtime :sadcam:
:laff:
I didn't play on PS4. I played it on PC.
kvdxov.jpg