UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
That feeling where time is going fast but slow as well. Rachet and Clank snuck up on a breh but UC4 still feels far away. :mjcry:

I got the headset but that's because I broke the back up.

I want the controller but I can't justify it since I already got 3 DS4s in great condition. :patrice:
I might grab that headset since the ps4 let's you use 2 of them wirelessly. Very dope for the late night Netflix sessions.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You found my video :dwillhuh:.

But real rap, the game is looking very much like mgstpp and that isn't a bad thing at all.
We even have Venom ____________.
Uncharted4-4.jpg

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shocking news: Director of Communications at ND says UC4's opening is the best ever

In my personal opinion this is our strongest beginning, opening sequence for games since the Last of Us, which was obviously very emotional, but I think this is probably one of the best opening sequences as well. That feeling of wanting to keep playing and wanting to know where it goes continues the entire game.

When the obvious "Of course he'd say that he's the PR guy lol."
This was coming from how I was playing through the game from the beginning after we hit GM and I was really impressed on how the opening shaped up on all levels. I didn't want to stop playing and I know the game, so I thought that was saying something to me as someone who plays games.

I did clearly say that it was in my opinion - so separate from hypetrain statements and most certainly arguable or fallible. :smile:

Also, ND dev says good boss fight(s) ?
EKdzD1B.png

Shockinng news am confirmed

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
We even have Venom ____________.
Uncharted4-4.jpg

:mjlol:
Light is passing through the material of his shirt right above the top button and subtly reflecting the color of his skin through it. That's freakin impressive. I wish games paid more attention to the way clothing naturally falls and contours with a persons body. We'll get there though.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Light is passing through the material of his shirt right above the top button and subtly reflecting the color of his skin through it. That's freakin impressive. I wish games paid more attention to the way clothing naturally falls and contours with a persons body. We'll get there though.
Yeah it's all in the details. ND usually put that extra detail in seemingly small shyt that overall makes the game look more impressive.

So many different animations just for entering a jeep or other small shyt.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Notice how the tire on the back of the jeep rocks around when the jeep is handling the terrain?

The little things :blessed:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yeah it's all in the details. ND usually put that extra detail in seemingly small shyt that overall makes the game look more impressive.

So many different animations just for entering a jeep or other small shyt.

word like in that other video when nate slide down the mud after tying the wench around the tree and sully was like "that looks like fun" its the little shyt that makes this dope