UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Druckmann talking about the ending to this game gonna be divisive. :lupe:
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End – announced to be the final installment of Nathan Drake's adventures – is now finished and in final code, which means creative director Neil 'Curly Dragon' Druckmann has started getting feedback about what people think of the end of the game.

"I think people will discuss the ending. If focus tests are anything to go by, there will be some arguments about the ending," he told IGN during a recent A Thief's End gameplay event. "I'm excited. Indifference would be the worst thing. I would rather have people hate it than be indifferent to it. We'll see how they react."

Does that mean Nathan Drake is heading toward a final end? "Do you really want me to tell you? You don't really want me to tell you," Druckmann said, laughing, when asked point-blank if Nate will survive the end of the game.
I bet you it'll be something not like we expecting. Most people just assume it means death or something but they caught us off guard with TLOU. Ending ended on some
one word shyt
OK_Ellie.gif

:mjcry:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
shyt's gonna get a 86 metacritic, one point below Rise of the Tomb Raider and Sony stans will flee the forums in masses. naughty Dog will shut down, Sony will go 3rd party and Xbox will join with Nintendo. The end.

IGN- "Game is the same, graphics look a little bit better. Jeep is a gimmick.
7.5/10"
Niqqa don't play like that man. This shyt ain't funny :mjcry:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Uncharted 4 Interview: Naughty Dog on Crafting a Legendary Ending
Druckmann: I think it can make you cry. I've seen nikkaz cry during Uncharted 4. I've seen people not cry during it, but then I've seen people not cry during The Last of Us too. That's never the goal; the goal is to tell a story that the player can empathise with. When you tell a human story, it doesn't matter whether it's dark and people are dying and it's grounded in our reality, or if it's a more stylised reality. I'm sure there's a ton of people that cried during the last Star Wars and, to me, that's pulpy action-adventure. It has a similar tone to what we do in Uncharted. For us it was about how we get deeper into Nathan Drake and tell a more personal story.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Minor quibble but I hope these previews are on easy mode because some of these enemy reactions are kind of slow and dumb looking.

Other than that I skimmed through the combat footage and I'm getting a sort of Halo CE Silent Cartographer vibe. The wide linear level design is oh so much better than full blown open world.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Minor quibble but I hope these previews are on easy mode because some of these enemy reactions are kind of slow and dumb looking.

Other than that I skimmed through the combat footage and I'm getting a sort of Halo CE Silent Cartographer vibe. The wide linear level design is oh so much better than full blown open world.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Some of the previews got me a bit interested in this, talking about the more open design. Depending on how they work this, I may be on board:ehh:

I did see one preview that said with all the more open space, a sprint button is sorely missed.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yea i thought the same, it reminded me of those retarded U3 AIs. But it's probably on easy.