UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End [The Await Is Over: King Drake sliding into our hearts]

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this game don't deliver I lost faith in video games. This shyt is unreal :noah:
shyt's gonna get a 86 metacritic, one point below Rise of the Tomb Raider and Sony stans will flee the forums in masses. naughty Dog will shut down, Sony will go 3rd party and Xbox will join with Nintendo. The end.

IGN- "Game is the same, graphics look a little bit better. Jeep is a gimmick.
7.5/10"

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
shyt's gonna get a 86 metacritic, one point below Rise of the Tomb Raider and Sony stans will flee the forums in masses. naughty Dog will shut down, Sony will go 3rd party and Xbox will join with Nintendo. The end.

7.5/10"

The game will get a 9.4

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

7.5/10"
:skip:
You say this jokingly but you know for a fact if this game scores lower than ANY XB1 game we're going to have to call in SWAT to pull the gun out of your mouth.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mjlol:

Only @Ciggavelli could calm me down.

"85 is statistically a solid game and is better than most.."

Laugh about it now. Come next month the threads will be:

"@Fatboi1 lost. LarryDog's flop rated 8.75 out of 10 by Kotaku.com :umad:"

Revy: "Fatboi don't do it breh :mjcry:"
Fatboi: "I can't Revy...I just can't...Meach will never let me eat again. Tell my momma I love her :to:"

3865989-tumblr_static_sherlock.gif

Revy: "Fatboi NOoooooooO!!!!!!:damn:"
jump-off-a-building.gif

Larrybots: :umad:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With Ellie, Naughty Dog had to cheat by making her invisible to enemies: She could sneak around in plain view without getting spotted. But that was a necessary compromise for the stealth-heavy combat in The Last of Us. The alternative would just lead to frustrating deaths that would be out of your control. While you still might see odd moments like that in Uncharted 4, Newman said that the smarter A.I. means it won’t happen as often as it did with Ellie.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

7.5/10"
nah ign gonna give it a 9.2

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
CfNnUKHWQAA8rgS.jpg:large

You hear that?? We would've had gimped game had it been rushed. :blessed:

Delay it some more and add two more levels. Release this bytch with PS4K :banderas:

sullyselife.gif

• Dap
Reactions: Jax